• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ins & Outs

No. It's out.
No -it in/out I think you will find.

I'm a bit worried this transfer window is going to leave us worse off. Njie/N'Koudou like for like until we see evidence otherwise.

Wanayama -in. But want Dier/Dembele long terms - so Wanayama = Dier replacement as necessary.
Janssen - in. we needed a another forward - so a plus.

But. Chadli out -useful occasional goal scorer.
Mason - out - regular midfield player that links DM and AM.
Bentaleb - out -irregular midfield player that links DM and AM.

Given what other teams are doing in the transfer market - and new managers in at struggling rivals - it looks like a lot tougher season ahead.

No -it in/out I think you will find.

I'm a bit worried this transfer window is going to leave us worse off. Njie/N'Koudou like for like until we see evidence otherwise.

Wanayama -in. But want Dier/Dembele long terms - so Wanayama = Dier replacement as necessary.
Janssen - in. we needed a another forward - so a plus.

But. Chadli out -useful occasional goal scorer.
Mason - out - regular midfield player that links DM and AM.
Bentaleb - out -irregular midfield player that links DM and AM.

Given what other teams are doing in the transfer market - and new managers in at struggling rivals - it looks like a lot tougher season ahead.

Agree with that. We had three main gaps last year in my mind - DM cover, CF cover and another attacker. Assuming Nkoudou comes in, those are all covered.

However given we've sold Bentaleb and Mason, another gap has opened up - cover for Dembele. Personally I'm struggling to understand why we sold Mason without cover lined up

I suppose the only questions is whether Poch is happy with the transfer activity?

If squad depth was a serious issue he wouldn't have let so many leave. No doubt some of our fellow posters will conclude beyond a shadow of a doubt he isn't though.

If squad depth was a serious issue he wouldn't have let so many leave. No doubt some of our fellow posters will conclude beyond a shadow of a doubt he isn't though.

And he probably would be in the office rather than sunning himself.

He is where the buck stops, he is the man that has to deliver, as long as Levy isnt being Levy and not getting him what he wants, thats when the problems start.

I think Mason off was a surprise, the others planned. We wanted one more creative player, and we haven't secured them. Great time to be a Spurs youth player on the fringes of the first team. Play well and you could be key for us this season.

Even if he is there will be the usual moaning minnies saying he can not be.

If Poch has asked for 2, 3, 4 players after Janssen & Wanyama and we only deliver N'Koudou then he has the right to be angry, i suppose it depends on the relationship they have, too much we dont know.

If Poch has asked for 2, 3, 4 players after Janssen & Wanyama and we only deliver N'Koudou then he has the right to be angry, i suppose it depends on the relationship they have, too much we dont know.

The most importent word there is IF, lots of guesswork going on and the lemmings will be throwing themselves of cliffs and as they fall you will hear their manta, " Levy out" " Levy out" come the end of the window, you know it, i know it and they can not wait to do it.

The most importent word there is IF, lots of guesswork going on and the lemmings will be throwing themselves of cliffs and as they fall you will hear their manta, " Levy out" " Levy out" come the end of the window, you know it, i know it and they can not wait to do it.

I dont want Levy out but we've been told that the stadium wont impact our ability to finance player signings, and we now have the CL to attract players....and Poch said that he wanted up to 3 more...7 hours to sign them!!

In

Janssen - CF
Wanyama - DM
Pau Lopez - GK (Loan)
GK Nokoudou - Winger

Out

Chadli - LW
Mason - CM
Bentaleb - CM (Loan)
Yedlin - LB
McGee - GK (Loan)
Oduwa - Winger (Loan)