• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Injuries and suspension 21/22

https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

All our younger guys injured. Not just overplayed.

ed700f021c48460d1a2447a5c96e5565.jpg

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I'd be tempted to keep Royal and Doherty in the WB positions tbh

What would your reasoning for that be?

If Reguilon and Sessegnon are just barely fit to start, lacking match fitness or at risk of a new setback of played I would agree.

If Reguilon is fully fit again after what's been a short absence I would definitely start him. Doherty has proven himself effective at both sides imo so more or less a direct competition between Reguilon and Emerson. Think Reguilon offers more overall by some distance.

What would your reasoning for that be?

If Reguilon and Sessegnon are just barely fit to start, lacking match fitness or at risk of a new setback of played I would agree.

If Reguilon is fully fit again after what's been a short absence I would definitely start him. Doherty has proven himself effective at both sides imo so more or less a direct competition between Reguilon and Emerson. Think Reguilon offers more overall by some distance.

Rolling a winning line up on to the next match and not having to rush a player back

Lots of talk about young speedy attacking right back Marcel Lavinier called up to train with the first team. We signed him from chelsea not long ago who have an astonishing hit rate with right backs (james, lamptey, livramento) so hopefully this guy is another one with big potential.

Cant see him making the bench unless we drop rodon or sanchez but important to get him training with the team as he will be very close to the first 11 if emerson gets an injury or suspension.

Lots of talk about young speedy attacking right back Marcel Lavinier called up to train with the first team. We signed him from chelsea not long ago who have an astonishing hit rate with right backs (james, lamptey, livramento) so hopefully this guy is another one with big potential.

Cant see him making the bench unless we drop rodon or sanchez but important to get him training with the team as he will be very close to the first 11 if emerson gets an injury or suspension.

Hadnt seen he was training with the first team. I'd imagine Conte would put Moura, Bergiwjn, Kulu or even Sess at RWB though if Royal got injured rather than using him

Back