1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

Ingerlund

Discussion in 'General Football' started by Danishfurniturelover, 20 Jun 2014.

1. Jurgen the German

Jurgen the German Jimmy Cantrell

Contact doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a foul. Kane is not the only one who does it for sure, but it does irritate me when people say “there’s contact so he’s entitled to go down”. Contact shouldn’t even come into it, the question should be were you fouled I.e. impeded.

Must say I’m perplexed by how upset people are at this result. I’d understand if it were at the euros, World Cup or even a qualifier. I haven’t watched a minute of any nations league game this season, that includes England. I get Southgate (or Safegate as I’ve heard people call him) is too conservative for some but I think he’s earned the right to coach the team at the World Cup. If we get knocked out before the final I think he’ll either walk away or get the chop. Who takes over from him when he goes? The only decent English coach I can think of is Potter but he’s too inexperienced.

2. FolkestoneSpur

FolkestoneSpur Wilson Palacios

3. Danishfurniturelover

Danishfurniturelover the prettiest spice girl

So instead of under 19 final it is tennis

4. Lilbaz

Lilbaz Michael Carrick

We do seem much bigger than them. Or is it me?

5. Lilbaz

Lilbaz Michael Carrick

Grats england. Devine and scarlett winners.