• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

It’s similar performances to the last Euro’s and World cup, I can’t see it being much better in November / December.
I thought we were good in the last euros and World Cup, the better side in every game until the games that ultimately eliminated us (so 2 games). All about opinions though.

I thought we were good in the last euros and World Cup, the better side in every game until the games that ultimately eliminated us (so 2 games). All about opinions though.
IMO we were poor and beat the teams we should have beaten. Any half decent team we played in both tournaments we lost to apart from Germany.

We will never get a better chance to win a Euro’s or World cup than the last 2, we couldn’t have picked an easier route in both of them and still managed to bottle it.

IMO we were poor and beat the teams we should have beaten. Any half decent team we played in both tournaments we lost to apart from Germany.

We will never get a better chance to win a Euro’s or World cup than the last 2, we couldn’t have picked an easier route in both of them and still managed to bottle it.
Which is what we will do again when the players are motivated at this next World Cup. Don’t see us losing to the likes of Hungary then, unlike the unmotivated performances we are seeing in this tournament.

Southgate getting upset about the word WAGs he seems to be on this crusade against England and all things English, all except for his results and performance because that's very English

We were outran by older Croatian and Italian sides against the natural order.

We should dope just to even things up.

Back