• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Think it was similar to the Kane pen at Anfield a few years ago. Like that one I'm still not quite sure how the rule allows him to be onside.

Think it was similar to the Kane pen at Anfield a few years ago. Like that one I'm still not quite sure how the rule allows him to be onside.
The ball has to be intentionally played now. It's the bollox that they gave for Reals disallowed goal in the CL final.

The ball has to be intentionally played now. It's the bollox that they gave for Reals disallowed goal in the CL final.
Does it? I really don't know anymore, all guesswork.
The Real one I thought was a goal all day thinking a Liverpool player had played the ball but on closer inspection a Real player had just toe poked the ball forward before the challenge.
Didnt have the benefit of commentary as the pub was packed and loud so don't know the official reasoning

Does it? I really don't know anymore, all guesswork.
The Real one I thought was a goal all day thinking a Liverpool player had played the ball but on closer inspection a Real player had just toe poked the ball forward before the challenge.
Didnt have the benefit of commentary as the pub was packed and loud so don't know the official reasoning
Bounced off 3 Liverpool players, last one slid into ball, was intentional all day long. This one wasn't, not even sure if it hit the German player

Joe Cole and Michael Owen having a conversation, do they get a grant for having a retarded panel?

Back