• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

That was bland
Shaws really to very good and all get targeted next game I’m sure
Saka plays with no fear and is a really good flexible young player
Sterling still doesn’t know when to pass
I fully expect rice to fudge up next game

I don’t know why but i can’t get excited for England in this tournament and I don’t know why. I think Tottenham have actually killed my passion for the game.
England have no identity or style of play. A wealth of exciting attacking players, but no plan to utilise any of them in an effective way. They're all wasted because it's not a proper plan. Just 11 guys in same colour kits. Southgate has absolutely zero coaching ability.

England have no identity or style of play. A wealth of exciting attacking players, but no plan to utilise any of them in an effective way. They're all wasted because it's not a proper plan. Just 11 guys in same colour kits. Southgate has absolutely zero coaching ability.

We have a style of play and a plan. It's just not entertaining and probably wont be effective against better teams.

Back