• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

A very well taken goal. He doesn't look as comfortable in that role but he made a good run and was rewarded for it.

It's not been a great game really. Kosovo are a really well coached unit.

No surprise that the team suffered from having mememe back in the team.

No matter how well he plays, his selfishness makes the team worse.

Yep.

Incredible individual, huge detriment to overall play in anything but a team of world beaters

I think thats a bit unfair, he has improved his team play since the world cup and is looking to pass more his pace takes him away from his own team at time and his options are limited, I thought the team looked sloppy because AA (the best crosser of a ball in the world) and Hudson Odoi gave the ball away far too often and destroyed the organisation of the team, that with the fact that Rice offers nothing with the ball limited the flow.

Last edited:
I think thats a bit unfair, he has improved his team play since the world cup and is looking to pass more his pace takes him away from his own team at time and his options are limited, I thought the team looked sloppy because AA (the best crosser of a ball in the world) and Hudson Odoi gave the ball away far too often and destroyed the organisation of the team, that with the fact that Rice offers nothing with the ball limited the flow.
All of that's true, but I think it all shows up less when our whole forward line is playing as a team.

I'm fed up of telling people Rice is dogbrick btw.

Rice i
All of that's true, but I think it all shows up less when our whole forward line is playing as a team.

I'm fed up of telling people Rice is dogbrick btw.[/QUOTERice is ]

Rice is young and not ready for this level yet, I hope he improves unlike Stones who has not improved at all, I had great hopes for Stones but it's gone terrible for him in the last two years.

Hudson Odoi did have a brick one, looked really off the pace. Winks did not look like a natural #8 and with AOC (not her) being more of a runner/finisher the other player had to be more of a creative force. This sounds redundant given that the first goal came all from passes and movement from the three midfielders, but as a whole it looked unbalanced.

I do think that Southgate needs to play Winks as the #6 in a game against a good team to really form an opinion. He's been too safe with Winksy when really he needs to either put to bed idea's that Winks can only do it against brick teams or double down on it.

As a side note, the argument will only get worse when Henderson is fit. I don't think we can play with two from Winks, Rice and Henderson. I'd be interested in a Winks/Henderson combo, but for me it's one of those three with two from AOC, Mount, Maddison, Barkley and if he ever sorts himself out Dele.

Back