• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Missed the game>how was winks?

Had a good game, but it was little more than a training ground level match, so really hard to judge to be honest.

Bulgaria sat back, rarely ventured out, and yet somehow offered no defensive resistance either.

Winks was very tidy, did everything youd want from him, but in that sort of game what does it even show?

Had a good game, but it was little more than a training ground level match, so really hard to judge to be honest.

Bulgaria sat back, rarely ventured out, and yet somehow offered no defensive resistance either.

Winks was very tidy, did everything youd want from him, but in that sort of game what does it even show?

Solid if unspectacular is how I'd describe it.. No real incision or cutting edge. Just recycling possession, which I guess is his job?

Either way I wasn't blown away, I was kind of hoping to see more guile and forward progression given how weak Bulgaria were.

Solid if unspectacular is how I'd describe it.. No real incision or cutting edge. Just recycling possession, which I guess is his job?

Either way I wasn't blown away, I was kind of hoping to see more guile and forward progression given how weak Bulgaria were.
Winksy's lack of ambition going forward was all the more frustrating because of Henderson's woeful attempts to take on the mantle of playmaker instead. I lost count of the number of times the scouser sabotaged our attacks with his infuriating (but predictable) wayward passing.

I'm not a man of colour, so I will never understand how it feels. But like you racism is something I abhor and cannot condone.

This game should have been abandoned immediately at the first occurrence of abuse, this three strike nonsense is a total cop out from UEFA.

As a Jew I felt as much disgust as anyone from the other day when the nazi salutes starting coming out.

This was not just an attack on Black English footballers, it was an attack on the world, thats why these small punishments are not enough.

Racism is a world problem, I am utterly sick to death of Lazio getting one section closed, £17,000 fine and a year suspended on a match behind closed doors, what message is that sending to the world.

The Uefa protocol is soft as shoite too, the 2 warnings rule? Why does a footballer have to be abused twice before action? In real day terms does that mean I can be racially abused twice at work before I can do anything? Football although painted on a different level is the real world and there should be real world punishments.

UEFA and FIFA are not fit for purpose.

A British man has died in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia before England's Euro 2020 qualifier.

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) said it was "supporting the family of a British man who died following an incident in Sofia".

Another British man suffered a minor injury in a separate incident, the FCO spokesperson said.

The announcement of the man's death came as England prepared to take on Bulgaria in Sofia on Monday night.

The FA said it would not be commenting until the full circumstances of both incidents were clarified.

Meanwhile, a statement on Bulgaria's Ministry of Interior said police officers in Sofia were called to help a 32-year-old "foreign national" at about 10:00 local time (08:00 BST).

"The police received a signal for a man in a helpless condition", it said, and he was taken to hospital.

"He suddenly began to act aggressively, raging and threatening."

The ministry said the man died while being taken to the Sofia Police Department and they would "work to clarify the circumstances of the incident continues".

England fans were involved in clashes with police in Prague on Friday, before their 2-1 defeat by the Czech Republic.

First I saw of this - what the hell happened?

A British man has died in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia before England's Euro 2020 qualifier.

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) said it was "supporting the family of a British man who died following an incident in Sofia".

Another British man suffered a minor injury in a separate incident, the FCO spokesperson said.

The announcement of the man's death came as England prepared to take on Bulgaria in Sofia on Monday night.

The FA said it would not be commenting until the full circumstances of both incidents were clarified.

Meanwhile, a statement on Bulgaria's Ministry of Interior said police officers in Sofia were called to help a 32-year-old "foreign national" at about 10:00 local time (08:00 BST).

"The police received a signal for a man in a helpless condition", it said, and he was taken to hospital.

"He suddenly began to act aggressively, raging and threatening."

The ministry said the man died while being taken to the Sofia Police Department and they would "work to clarify the circumstances of the incident continues".

England fans were involved in clashes with police in Prague on Friday, before their 2-1 defeat by the Czech Republic.

First I saw of this - what the hell happened?

Sounds like police covering their tracks after being heavy handed.

England squad:
Goalkeepers: Tom Heaton (Aston Villa), Jordan Pickford (Everton), Nick Pope (Burnley)

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Ben Chilwell (Leicester), Joe Gomez (Liverpool), Harry Maguire (Manchester United), Tyrone Mings (Aston Villa), Danny Rose (Tottenham), John Stones (Emirates Marketing Project), Fikayo Tomori (Chelsea), Kieran Trippier (Atletico Madrid)

Midfielders: Ross Barkley (Chelsea), Fabian Delph (Everton), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), James Maddison (Leicester City), Mason Mount (Chelsea), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool), Declan Rice (West Ham), Harry Winks (Tottenham)

Forwards: Tammy Abraham (Chelsea), Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea), Harry Kane (Tottenham), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund), Raheem Sterling (Emirates Marketing Project), Callum Wilson (Bournemouth)

Back