• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

If they try to pin that on Rose getting out jumped I'll be fuming. Rose has been poor tonight, but Pickford dallied on it and sent that pass up and Keane lost the striker.

England assistant boss Steve Holland in July on Harry Winks: "He's a player we have very much been waiting for in that kind of position. Someone who is comfortable to turn and connect the play." Winks has not played a minute since as England struggle to string passes together.
It’s shocking really
It’s like we have Joey Deacon playing in midfield the lack of control they have

As normal we completely underestimated our opponents!
Our defending as a team is terrible,

(Heads up) I'm currently having problems getting on to this site - If you do not get a reply, that will be the reason

Roy Keane didn't hold back on Danny Rose did he? Maybe I'm reading it wrong but not sure Ian Wright was delighted by what he said.

Kane really is one of the best passers around, and I mean vital passes.

Problem is when he's doing that he ain't doing the other thing he's great at... burying chances.
Indeed. If he wasn’t such a good number 9 I would advocate him moving to a number 10 type role. I thought his control of the ball looked a bit off tonight though.

England assistant boss Steve Holland in July on Harry Winks: "He's a player we have very much been waiting for in that kind of position. Someone who is comfortable to turn and connect the play." Winks has not played a minute since as England struggle to string passes together.
Problem is that with Winks’ recent club form I’m not sure that England could’ve picked him really.

That Rose's performance was shocking and abysmal. Said that someone needs to get a hold of him because he's been making the same mistakes for years and he'll be making them for years to come if someone doesn't sort him out.

You forgot to mention ”he also talks to the press”.
Kean is just a ’shot jock’ of a pundit!

example

'Henderson and Rice – they might as well sit with us in the studio': Roy Keane tears into England's midfield

like listening to talk sport
Heads up) I'm currently having problems getting on and staying logged in, to this site - If you do not get a reply, that will be the reason

Last edited:
Back