• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

brick match. The diamond isn't working against their back 3. Should go back to 433, take off Lingard and Delph for Barkley and Sancho.

Something I read earlier said Pickford has been on the list of penalty takers for England before. For instance he was at 7th in the world cup game last year, but Dier scored the 6th and he wasn't needed.

It's not a bad idea that goalkeepers get involved in taking penalty kicks. Being on both ends of the penalty they can have a unique perspective and be able to pass on tips to teammates about what the goalkeepers are thinking.

Something I read earlier said Pickford has been on the list of penalty takers for England before. For instance he was at 7th in the world cup game last year, but Dier scored the 6th and he wasn't needed.

It's not a bad idea that goalkeepers get involved in taking penalty kicks. Being on both ends of the penalty they can have a unique perspective and be able to pass on tips to teammates about what the goalkeepers are thinking.
I think the point was more about the fact he didn't think it was a real game

Pickford is not our best keeper, there lies the problem for me.

I watched both games, product of too much football this season, just what we needed after a world cup year and a later CL final....all about the wonga

U21's just screwed by a Sissoko type hand ball, never in a million years !!

Can’t stand the new handball guidelines, think they’re idiotic beyond words. Sadly I think we’ll be seeing a lot more decisions like today’s. After all, having his arm out for balance had made himself ‘bigger than his natural silhouette’ o_O:confused::mad::mad:

Foden has looked great nearly every time he has the ball. He's got to be getting some more minutes next season.

Agree on AWB. Sessegnon has been quiet, Chowdhury looks very good as does Tomori.

Can’t stand the new handball guidelines, think they’re idiotic beyond words. Sadly I think we’ll be seeing a lot more decisions like today’s. After all, having his arm out for balance had made himself ‘bigger than his natural silhouette’ o_O:confused::mad::mad:

There is going to be a pen every other game next season.

Back