• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Say an attacker is offside but the linesman keeps his flag down. What then happens if the defender deliberately 2 foots him at shin height knowing he’s offside?

Would it still be a red? Cause surely VAR would show it was offside beforehand...

Say an attacker is offside but the linesman keeps his flag down. What then happens if the defender deliberately 2 foots him at shin height knowing he’s offside?

Would it still be a red? Cause surely VAR would show it was offside beforehand...
Yes, it would. And play would resume from the spot if the VAR offence.

The loophole I've spotted is in timewasting. If the linesman doesn't flag for offside and VAR isn't activated until play stops, one could stand by the corner flag, have the ball hoofed up by the keeper, rinse, repeat.

I was so disappointed with Stones tonight, I had high hopes for him but he's not really developed under the second greatest manager in the world unlike Walker who has had all those unforced errors coached out of him:rolleyes:

Disappointed, I had a great Sunday night planned!

On a plus side for Spurs recognition, I think it proves that if Winks is fit he starts in this England side.

I did want England to win but is it wrong that there’s a little part of me that doesn’t mind Kane won’t be lifting the trophy on Sunday? Selfish I know, and certainly not what Kane would want, but seeing Harry lifting a non-Spurs trophy so soon after the disappointment of last weekend would have made me feel a bit sad (again/still) I think.

And I suppose the reason for the 3rd place play off is because each team would in any case be playing two friendlies over the international week?

I did want England to win but is it wrong that there’s a little part of me that doesn’t mind Kane won’t be lifting the trophy on Sunday? Selfish I know, and certainly not what Kane would want, but seeing Harry lifting a non-Spurs trophy so soon after the disappointment of last weekend would have made me feel a bit sad (again/still) I think.

And I suppose the reason for the 3rd place play off is because each team would in any case be playing two friendlies over the international week?

It's going to be the worst match imaginable. Can we pull out the whole squad and send the U19s?

The opposite for me. I wanted our players and the team in general to win the trophy so both sets of players hopefully get a taste of winning and develop that hunger for more trophies. Think it would help our players in particular immensely if they won something, whether that’s club or country.

The opposite for me. I wanted our players and the team in general to win the trophy so both sets of players hopefully get a taste of winning and develop that hunger for more trophies. Think it would help our players in particular immensely if they won something, whether that’s club or country.

If only Kane had won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy when he was at Leyton Orient, last weekend could have worked out so differently.

If that logic is sound then so is the opposite.

What if Kane gets a taste for being the star player in a team of cloggers and decides he wants to go and play for West Ham?

If that logic is sound then so is the opposite.

What if Kane gets a taste for being the star player in a team of cloggers and decides he wants to go and play for West Ham?

They would have the experience of winning something which they haven’t had for spurs unfortunately. No guarantee that it would transfer to club level but I don’t think it would hurt.

Back