• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Lol?
WTF are you on about, who is anti international football, or the England national team for that matter.
I respectively suggest you read people's posts oroperly and don't jump to conclusions or pigeon hole people to suit your agenda.

Sorry if I offended, that was not what I inttended

I think its a stupid position because I wonder how would the club attract world class players if they had a reputation for pulling players from their national teams, most foreigners have a greater sense of national pride and want to play for their country. The attitude to the England team in this country is terrible with fans being tribal about selection and gutter media looking for negatives, in any other country Harry Kane would be a national hero yet here he has little appreciation from fans of other clubs.

It is funny but any form of pride in national identity is frowned on in this country.

Due to my overwhelming love for Tottenham I actually hate England as I do any country that play our players. But for some even in the media it is the issue of nationalism that bothers them.

I started this thread and wrote England in the thread title. One of the mods changed it and I think did so in that sneering way people do when they take the tinkle out of England fans. To do the same about how fans of other countries pronounce their team would not have been allowed.

But I am one of those tribal fans who cares more about his club side then his national side.

Was spitting feathers when I saw Dele in the squad.

Back