• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Maybe, but we lack creativity in M/F and there are not many about who can play the killer ball as well as he does. Do not get me wrong as i am not saying he is a great player but as i say apart from him and Wheelchair i do not see any one better.

I thought he was great vs us at Wembley but they lost

He had more yellow cards than assist last season which says a lot

He/they lost because apart from him and a couple of others they are a worse team then us. I am not saying we should go out and buy him but ( imo) he would have been a asset to Englands squad and the lack of real creativity it has in M/F.

His big problem is his attitude and the way he flares up but his ability is good.

He/they lost because apart from him and a couple of others they are a worse team then us. I am not saying we should go out and buy him but ( imo) he would have been a asset to Englands squad and the lack of real creativity it has in M/F.

His big problem is his attitude and the way he flares up but his ability is good.

He can play but he isn’t effective
You see him play a cracking 60 hard pass but then he does nothing else all game

He shouldn't be anywhere near an international team - not even nearly good enough.

Would be a significantly better choice than Henderson though.

This UEFA Nation's League thing. Does it have significant implications for tournament qualification, and does this mean that we can't rely on the chap with the waistcoat to play fair and leave our team alone for the September round of international nonsense?

“To be honest with you, this has been on my mind for a while,” Vardy told the Guardian.

“I’m not getting any younger and you can see, to be fair to the gaffer, he wants to make it more youthful, which obviously had its benefits during the World Cup – we got to the semi-finals and finished fourth, which is equal to the furthest we have ever been on foreign soil.

"So I just said to Gareth that I think it’s probably best from now on, especially with the way he wants to go, to bring youngsters in who he thinks have got the ability and start nurturing them into international football.”

Does anyone think, if he was in line to play, he would be saying this?

It seems to be the modern player really, past 30 and not guarantee a start, with no major tourney on the horizon they'd rather have the time off. Defoe is the only one who springs to mind who's kept himself available even in a supporting role. Theres been a few who retired quite early who were asked back, shearer, scholes and Carragher, only one had the hypocrisy to accept the call...

Vardy's style does not suit the way GS is using the rest of the squad.

Some players 'retiring' to avoid the embarassment of non-selection make me chuckle, but this time I think he's done it in the right way ... "concentrate on the youngsters, but I'll do my best if called upon". And he mentioned it to GS first, it seems.

With Vardy it's not about bringing in younger players it's about bringing in better players and the likes of Rashford and Lingard are better than Vardy.

It would be great to see the likes of Sessegnon, Sancho, Foden, Gomes, Lascales, Tarkowski and Mee coming into this squad now.

Parking up Young, Jones, maybe Delph too.

It would be great to see the likes of Sessegnon, Sancho, Foden, Gomes, Lascales, Tarkowski and Mee coming into this squad now.

Parking up Young, Jones, maybe Delph too.

I believe Southgate wants to do that, hopefully he'll be given the time to do it before the odious media target him.

Back