• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

in the spirit of chich ... kind of.

DTA

Clint Dempsey
I went to the 'resturant' Canteen the other day, and had a shallots and chedder pie, it was unbelievably good.

I have good tapas and paella which I actually quite like in general. But I think that good pie and chips actually trumps paella and tapas, especially of the Portuguese variety ;)

Why do restaurants have names like Canteen these days? I bet it is the sort of place people wear jeans and a baseball cap.

Your eating out put on some good clobber.

Why do restaurants have names like Canteen these days? I bet it is the sort of place people wear jeans and a baseball cap.

Your eating out put on some good clobber.

I think they are trying to be trendy chich. People were reasonably well dressed though, and the food was good (especially the pie ) and reasonably priced as well. Its on the south bank if you fancy trying it if your in the area.

I think they are trying to be trendy chich. People were reasonably well dressed though, and the food was good (especially the pie ) and reasonably priced as well. Its on the south bank if you fancy trying it if your in the area.
Chich used to be a taxi driver - that's the wrong side of the river.

Chich used to be a taxi driver - that's the wrong side of the river.

Can you stop replacing words with birds or whatever a Hypocolius is please? It is not funny and makes it hard to read fora. Just put r*v** so people know what the original word was.

Can you stop replacing words with birds or whatever a Hypocolius is please? It is not funny and makes it hard to read fora. Just put r*v** so people know what the original word was.
That's weird - it says r.i.v.e.r to me!

I didn't have a clue what this was about either but now I realise that, in order to be in line with board policy, certain words are turned in to the names of birds. I'm not sure on all of the words but I know that the 'r' word is one, and no, I don't mean raven.

I didn't have a clue what this was about either but now I realise that, in order to be in line with board policy, certain words are turned in to the names of birds. I'm not sure on all of the words but I know that the 'r' word is one, and no, I don't mean raven.

Explains why minge is one of the words that come up!

Another is inverted wingers which filters to inverted wingers.
Nice way to stifle discussion.
Surprised Sherwood isn't filtered.

On the topic of horrible restaurants names like Canteen.
They used to be a place in Dublin called Gruel. Refused to ever eat in there.

Another is inverted wingers which filters to inverted wingers.
Nice way to stifle discussion.
Surprised Sherwood isn't filtered.

On the topic of horrible restaurants names like Canteen.
They used to be a place in Dublin called Gruel. Refused to ever eat in there.

The filter word would require a massive filter itself. Four little letters which would cause dismay and havoc. Accurate though...

Back