• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Imminent lock down, what you hoarding and why?

Very little. Just got back from the store and the shelves were emptying quickly. Managed to get a loaf of bread as they'd just gotten a fresh batch from the bakery and some oatmeal.

Every supermarket here is out of bog roll, soap, pasta and quite a lot of tins as well. I did happen to be in Waitrose right as they had a delivery of handwash so I picked up a few but I generally keep myself well stocked on everything anyway - I tend to buy in bulk when there's a discount on something I regularly use.

I didn’t intend to hoard anything but Sainsbury’s are selling Lupuloid cans for £1.13.

I also bought a pork pie.

I’ll come up smiling on Tuesday.

Useful trade to have after all these gale force winds.

I wish he would do something as useful as that. One of the downsides to sending him private was he does not like football but loves tennis, cross country running, fencing and speed skating.

Of those I can only bear tennis and at the O2 last year for the finals we had s nice day out.

BCrIYJ6CUAIrzNL.jpg

Only one is worth killing over...do you favour a wide or narrower glass BTW?
For my baby formula?

Wider for Burgundy, narrower for Bordeaux. My wife finds it endlessly funny how angry I get when she just chucks wine into the nearest thing made of glass.

Damn right, she should chuck it in the nearest thing made of flesh.

Speaking of necessities for the coming weeks/months into summer, I am about to order a back-up bottle of Yellow Spot Irish whiskey. I heartily, heartily recommend it. Green Spot -their next level down- is very good too, but Yellow Spot is that much smoother, rounder and warmer.

Back