• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Imminent lock down, what you hoarding and why?

NoLimits01

Goran Bunjevcevic
As the shops are being stripped and we look down the barrel of restricted movement what’s have you been hoarding and what will you be?

I’m still in France but I might bring some French big roll home with me

Depends how much the numbers climb once a bit of time has been allowed for the incubation period I guess.

Treat it like a zombie apocalypse, stock up on your favourite alcohol and loads of tatties and tinned beans. Any infected fecker comes near you then bb bat to the head.
(Nah, just the booze n food)

I actually think its a great time to fly somewhere. Cheap empty flights. Where do you want to hole up here or in the sun?

I actually think its a great time to fly somewhere. Cheap empty flights. Where do you want to hole up here or in the sun?

It's true, was looking at Sky team flights and NY (for example) is just £170 one way currently (5000czk) so cheap as chips and fares will likely drop lower - not that NY is a great destination at moment but those prices hold all the way out to November so great for advance planning

It's true, was looking at Sky team flights and NY (for example) is just £170 one way currently (5000czk) so cheap as chips and fares will likely drop lower - not that NY is a great destination at moment but those prices hold all the way out to November so great for advance planning

Viruses spread less in the sun - sunshine is a highly effective disinfectant and also tops up vitamin levels in your body. So would suggest somewhere further south.

You’ll also have a row or seats to yourself, as well as paying less.

Modern planes have effective air purifying filters and tests have shown you need to be within a row or two of someone with a cold to be in most danger of catching it from them on a plane.

My mum just flew back from Bali via Hong Kong. A friend flew out to Guatemala last week. Both fine.

We are in a phase of hysteria right now? Maybe, probably is my guess.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I looked yesterday morning, to see if I could get out to Leipzig for the game, they were still at CL away game pricing levels.

Were off to Thailand in November. Will check out prices.

Back