• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Immense season compilation video

Essex Yid

Bobby Zamora
[video=youtube;oPqum9hemUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oPqum9hemUs[/video]

Apologies if already posted. Fantastic vid. After the gutting last few weeks, it's made me really look forward to next season. The joy, the heartache, the stress... It's what we all live for, and we've experienced our fair share this season. But whatever happens I bloody love this club.

PS on a side note, does anyone know who says the last quote in the vid about playing the beautiful game? Can't work it out.

[video=youtube;oPqum9hemUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oPqum9hemUs[/video]

Apologies if already posted. Fantastic vid. After the gutting last few weeks, it's made me really look forward to next season. The joy, the heartache, the stress... It's what we all live for, and we've experienced our fair share this season. But whatever happens I bloody love this club.

PS on a side note, does anyone know who says the last quote in the vid about playing the beautiful game? Can't work it out.

The legend that is Mickey Hazard! Always positive, always Spurs.

If only we could've scraped just one more point over the course of the season. Just one more fecking point.....

202527-f7u12-rage-face.jpg

It all started unravelling on 2 mins 15 secs though... that Emirates Marketing Project game REALLY fudging hurts now... potentially as, if not more damaging than the Arsedebacle when you look at it!! Arse was simply a collapse from a winning position, Emirates Marketing Project was clawing back a losing position, to put ourselves a Defoe-toe-nail away from winning... then to have it raped from us by that MENTAL RETURD Ballotelli!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

It all started unravelling on 2 mins 15 secs though... that Emirates Marketing Project game REALLY fudging hurts now... potentially as, if not more damaging than the Arsedebacle when you look at it!! Arse was simply a collapse from a winning position, Emirates Marketing Project was clawing back a losing position, to put ourselves a Defoe-toe-nail away from winning... then to have it raped from us by that MENTAL RETURD Ballotelli!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

Painful to see. The angle on the video made Balotelli's stamp look SO BLATANTLY deliberate, and Defoe's miss even more agonizing than ever. Would love to smash them ****s at WHL next season

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

Totally agree. I still think that was the body blow. I know we beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine, but I felt we were never the same after the game at City

[video=youtube;Q_5OmqBgxMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_5OmqBgxMo[/video]

Saw this one as well, it shows that without Adebayor this season we would've been competing with Liverpool for 8th. I know that all Spurs fans do occasionally think he's useless if he doesn't turn up but the fact is, without we either play Defoe/Saha with VDV and none of those are going to get us anywhere.

Back