• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Im leaving

its the future

BgaXCAMN_400x400.jpg

You all suck arses im off to the best website in the world and the best company ever to be created in the uk

Freetrade rocks and you all suck.

If football ever comes back so might i.
It would be very sexy to leave the board whilst the support to make you a mod was just starting to gain momentum...

Don't go Danish... The forum/country needs you ...Half of these on here in the coming days will be swearing their allegiance the Chinese Communist Party..:mad:

Don't go Danish... The forum/country needs you ...Half of these on here in the coming days will be swearing their allegiance the Chinese Communist Party..:mad:

What the duck are you talking about? i bet not a single poster ascribes to the Chinese system of governance over what we have here. Not ONE single one.

Man up dude and stick around for a proper conversation about your viewpoints both I and loads of others have challenged you for a proper discussion but you disappear when we get in to details... I guess the racist right, don't like being challenged, and properly and scrutinised... prove me wrong big man

Last edited:
Back