• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

So we now have a second on the way after a few more of the same failures.

Just found out it's another boy so really struggling for names - took us the whole 9 months to come up with the eldest's name.

I'm lobbying for Sterling (as in Archer) Maverick (as in Top Gun). The boss is telling me no.

Congratulations!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Just found out it's another boy so really struggling for names - took us the whole 9 months to come up with the eldest's name.

I'm lobbying for Sterling (as in Archer) Maverick (as in Top Gun). The boss is telling me no.
Congratulations.

PS. You’re insane. The 2nd one is killing us.

Good luck. :-D

Congrats Scara

Don't go with Sterling, that immediately means "Raheem Sterling" nowadays

Just pick some random surname, it will soon catch on

Congrats Scara. If it’s a title winning season how about El Pocho? Or fudge just call him Jurgen.

Got to be Victor then...

aedc74f161711fe82738e2b7f471c557.jpg

Little one has had a virus for 2 days now, she looks totally rubbsh bless her
Temperature keeps moving between 36c & 39c
Nightmare with me being off my feet with my knee and also having a new kitchen and boiler fitted too

Little one has had a virus for 2 days now, she looks totally rubbsh bless her
Temperature keeps moving between 36c & 39c
Nightmare with me being off my feet with my knee and also having a new kitchen and boiler fitted too
Sounds like a struggle. Hope both of you are up on your feet quickly.
As for myself, I've just enjoyed my first week of parental leave. Loved every minute of being with the little fella so far.
I'm really lucky though, as he's very much a "low maintainace" for a 10 month old little boy. Always happy and never in a bad mood!
We were out testing his snow sled the other day, and both him and me had great fun!
Looking forward to the next 11 weeks at home with him.

All the best mate, Hope she's alright. Kids are bloody stressful sometimes, actually most of the time.
Tell me about it
I thought my mrs should have called the docs yesterday but she knew best
4 sicks in 30 mins changed her mind thankfully

She is now on the ward, she was dehydrated so they are trying to stop her being sick then will get some fluid into her, reckon she will be in overnight

She has tonsilitis and an ear infection
Will be staying in until they can get her hydrated
She has been sick a couple of times at the hospital too
No wonder she has felt crap with all that going on, bless her

Back