• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

1st night in her big bed, she is growing up so fast, bless her

34877090_10160583030325475_7704835926437920768_n.jpg

Just banged out a second! Little baby girl now to go with the 2 year old boy.

Suffice to say I’m the Harry Kane of fertilisation... 2 shots on goal in 3 years, and a 100% conversion rate! Clinical, and you need to be at this level.

Back to tossing for the rest of my life for me, woohoo!

Anyway, 8lbs 6, mother and daughter both doing well. Etc. Home birth in a pool - with no pain killers taken, so props to the Mrs for that one. I’d like to think that nearly twenty years with me has helped build up her pain resilience to the required levels... :cool:

congrats Jon, is big brother excited?

not long after my youngest was born, we took him to the hospital for a check up or something, his sister, then 2, on seeing the hospital building, said "are we taking him back? finally"

Cheer man! Big bro is made up - keeps shouting “little sister! My sister!!” :D

That’s hilarious though with yours, won’t be long before the novelty wears off too I’m sure :)

Just banged out a second! Little baby girl now to go with the 2 year old boy.

Suffice to say I’m the Harry Kane of fertilisation... 2 shots on goal in 3 years, and a 400% conversion rate! Clinical, and you need to be at this level.

Back to tossing for the rest of my life for me, woohoo!

Anyway, 8lbs 6, mother and daughter both doing well. Etc. Home birth in a pool - with no pain killers taken, so props to the Mrs for that one. I’d like to think that nearly twenty years with me has helped build up her pain resilience to the required levels... :cool:
Have you named her myfreecams.com hahah

My little one watches the Trolls movie, twice a day and has done for the last 3 weeks, amazing haha
622 or Baby TV as it’s called. All day, all evening. Can’t remember the last film or full programme I’ve watched. He won’t sleep in his cot either now so he’s in the bed and I’m in the spare room. It’s actually far more comfortable than my own bed and I sleep superbly!

The two year old is addicted to pepper pig. It’s like kiddy heroin.

Make the most of it, there are smart minds behind that show, mine watch some absolute rubbish now, waffle the wonder dog and topsy and Tim, sickening crap.

The CBeebies hotties tend to only be on the shows for the youngsters too.

Back