• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

Which part of the seaside?

Your a good guy and like most of us would do anything for their kid. Mine is a stroppy teenager who has almost now done the literal thing from harry enfield he almost turned into a moody git over night, used to be such a pleasant kid as well. Do not envy you having to deal with a teenage girl in a few years time.
We're having issues with the 9 year old currently, he attitude and mouth is so so bad and not just to us too, we discipline her and she simply doesn't care

She has a lot of her scumbag dad in her unfortunately

We're having issues with the 9 year old currently, he attitude and mouth is so so bad and not just to us too, we discipline her and she simply doesn't care

She has a lot of her scumbag dad in her unfortunately

Sorry to hear that, hate to tell you it will probably get worse.

Thought I was being so clever only having the one child sending him to private school, and making sure he played sport, he like Tennis not football sadly. But he is a right gobby little brick at times now. Still my sister says I was the same and I turned out alright sort of.

Guess kids go through it and it is different now to how we grew up and we have to try and understand the are different issues. My sisters daughter has a tantrum if she does not get enough likes on a post on social media. I mean these kids need more in their life, dont know what the answer is but I think it is harder being a child today then when I was young.

How do you deal with it ?
I try to ignore it but I can't, It's caused massive rows between me and my mrs but we've finally started to put on a united front when it comes to the girls behaviour

How do you deal with it ?
I try to ignore it but I can't, It's caused massive rows between me and my mrs but we've finally started to put on a united front when it comes to the girls behaviour

Raising your voice or getting angry does no favours and only makes them more stubborn. You have to be more patient then ever before. Apart from that I have no advice because I cant get through to the lad. To be fair he is not the devil, he still does well at school, just flies off the handle easily and very moody. I think let them know you love them.

Me and the enemy went for an early scan today and she's 7w 4d. Said everything looked as it should and that there was a proper strong heartbeat.

And breathe (until the next one).
Lovely to hear that. Crossing my fingers fingers for you!

Me and the enemy went for an early scan today and she's 7w 4d. Said everything looked as it should and that there was a proper strong heartbeat.

And breathe (until the next one).

That's great news. Is the next one at 12 weeks?

Everything looking good, measuring a week ahead at 12w 1d.

Also we're at North Middlesex for completely non closeness to White Hart Lane reasons.
Really glad to hear it,you're past the biggest hurdle.

If you're anything like me it'll be a scary ride all the way in until your hear his or her first cry, but best of luck .

Back