• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

Yesterday a new little Spurs boy entered this world! What a fantastic experience! So proud, especially of my wife. Can't even imagine the pain and effort required, but she was a real star. Just lying beside him at the hospital now, admiring the little fella. Just looking at him makes daddys eyes full of water. So happy!

Congrats! Say good bye to your old life and hello to your new universe! Like swapping one theme park for another, enjoy the rides - lots of them are pretty weird though. This morning my 7 year old was explaining to the 4 year old how they both were the fastest swimmers and got to the egg first.

Congrats my friend, welcome to the best job in the world

Comes with a few catches, like how I spent last Friday night cleaning the downstair living room's carpet tiles full of vomit (so that's why I bought tiles...just pick'em up, clean and put back). Washing the upstairs living room's wooden floor full of vomit and eventually cleaning the sofa covers, which was of course, full of vomit. Manage to bucket train the kid on his 4th barf of the evening.

Yesterday a new little Spurs boy entered this world! What a fantastic experience! So proud, especially of my wife. Can't even imagine the pain and effort required, but she was a real star. Just lying beside him at the hospital now, admiring the little fella. Just looking at him makes daddys eyes full of water. So happy!

Congratulations. That's brilliant news. You are going to love every minute.

Don't often post but have been on the site for years, registered and lurking. Found out my Mrs was pregnant with our first.

On Thursday she called me saying she was bleeding, next day we're in the hospital having scans and being told they can't see any baby anymore.

Last two days has been a haze, I'm in absolute bits, we had a little cry yesterday and I have to be strong for her but when I saw my best mate earlier I broke down in pieces.

Not even sure why I've typed this, but the last few weeks I've re-read this thread loads of times for advice and hoped to be sharing my journey in here soon, but it wasn't to be.

Very sorry to hear this mate. Me and my Mrs suffered an ectopic pregnancy in January 2016 which was discovered at 8 weeks with the same symptoms, we then discovered 4 weeks later she had breast cancer so all in all it was a wretched 2-3 months but it does get better. Once she is physically fit enough you can go again and these things are generally quite random.

My Mrs and I tried again later in 2016, last couple of months after all her treatment for both issues and the same weekend in 2017 as in 2016 we found we were expecting.......she gave birth to a beautiful girl on 17th September and our daughter is healthy and vibrant coming up to 6 months old. Just don't put any pressure on yourselves to get pregnant by a specific time, just let it happen and be quite relaxed about it all as what's happened to you guys is very sad and can be a massive hit on confidence

Congrats mate.......you are going to love it. its going to be day to day for a little while sleep wise and life balance etc but it will all come together, especially when they start sleeping in a more uniform manner.

Kind of numb, not excited like the first time to be honest. Probably a self defence mechanism.

If we get to 12 weeks I'll be down the shop ordering replica kits, but until then I feel like it's 0-0 in the 89th minute. We've had 74 shots they've had none but have just win a free kick and have sent up the centre backs. One of which has never scored in league football........

Kind of numb, not excited like the first time to be honest. Probably a self defence mechanism.

If we get to 12 weeks I'll be down the shop ordering replica kits, but until then I feel like it's 0-0 in the 89th minute. We've had 74 shots they've had none but have just win a free kick and have sent up the centre backs. One of which has never scored in league football........

I'm sure that you will be fine this time and have everything crossed for you and your missus. I assume that it is a bit early to be going to see the doctor but I know that they will give you a lot more attention and care.

Just took out 2 year old to the cinema for the first time, love having all these 1st experiences that we're having

We went to see Peter Rabbit at an Everyman cinema so had the couches which worked well, she hardly got up and moved about at all

£50 for 4 tickets though, the cinema is not a cheap treat these days

Just took out 2 year old to the cinema for the first time, love having all these 1st experiences that we're having

We went to see Peter Rabbit at an Everyman cinema so had the couches which worked well, she hardly got up and moved about at all

This helps saved a fair bit last week

ODEON: Two or Five Cinema Tickets, Available in 100+ Locations Nationwide

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/odeon-cinemas-20-uk?utm_source=&utm_campaign=UserReferral_ma

Sit your kid on your lap, that way they are high up enough to see and you can hug/whisper them through it if they are scared/lost

People always say that, and I get that it’s expensive compared to watching a movie at home. But for me the cinema is cheap - much cheaper than many other 2 hour experiences like going to see a football match, theatre, gig, restaurant etc

Congrats mate. Totally relate to the self defence mechanism. With me, I was almost calendar watching and it wasn't just to 12 weeks but 20 where you have a better scan and have had the results to make sure they have no chromosome based disorders. I think once I got to 5 months I was a bit more relaxed and then every month after that you realise they are getting bigger and bigger and no matter what happens if they come early then its survivable.

Chuffed to hear that you are expecting again, great news :)

Had a lovely day yesterday for my step-daughters 9th birthday, we went to the seaside did all the usual

She did not even get a text message from her fudge up of a dad, a card with £20 in it arrived today WTF

I just don't get it, even if me and my mrs split up I would never ever forget my little girls birthday

I literally hate the clam with a passion and will cheer from the rafters when he gets sent to prison again at the end of the month, he is a massive clam

Had a lovely day yesterday for my step-daughters 9th birthday, we went to the seaside did all the usual

She did not even get a text message from her fudge up of a dad, a card with £20 in it arrived today WTF

I just don't get it, even if me and my mrs split up I would never ever forget my little girls birthday

I literally hate the clam with a passion and will cheer from the rafters when he gets sent to prison again at the end of the month, he is a massive clam

Which part of the seaside?

Your a good guy and like most of us would do anything for their kid. Mine is a stroppy teenager who has almost now done the literal thing from harry enfield he almost turned into a moody git over night, used to be such a pleasant kid as well. Do not envy you having to deal with a teenage girl in a few years time.

Back