• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Iliax Moriba

Never heard of him but if he's as good as people say then we should definitely look to bring him in, this opportunity may never come again. In fact over the next few days there may be some bargains to be had from clubs needing to balance the books.

Out of curiosity with Ndombele wanting out, Winks patiently not good enough and Skipp being a newcomer to our midfield who do you currently regard as our established midfielders?

I did have this thought when I wrote that. If you're talking about established in terms of the manager's point of view, maybe just PEH, which seems to be the consensus of most fans at the moment as well (definitely the only player IMO who I consider to be established). Just a matter of who to pair with him (Skipp, Dele, GLC), or if we play with three in midfield, I'm sure Nuno wants to improve one of the options next to PEH. That is the problem with Ndombele, we really need someone like him but for whatever reason, that whole situation has been a mess. Who knows, maybe Gil will end up playing in central midfield eventually.

I see your point but again I would not ascribe it to pace or intensity. Rather the long ball of the British game as opposed to the patient build up of Latin football.

Irrespective, to come back to the previous argument, there is nothing to support the idea that a player who is press resistant in a slower league will be affected by a league where there is pace and intensity because the contributors - dribbling and passing under pressure - remain equally (if not more) effective.

Mate, it's not the early 90s anymore.
And my conversation would about your stats that there is more press in La Liga - it's a different kind of press. Easy to press a slow moving and because of super short passing the pressing will be more frequent.

The problem we have is that the agents for Mariba are the same ones that represent Sabitzer which is why they want him to go to RB Leipzig. It seems they are exhibiting more influence on the 18 year old kid than seems right

The problem we have is that the agents for Mariba are the same ones that represent Sabitzer which is why they want him to go to RB Leipzig. It seems they are exhibiting more influence on the 18 year old kid than seems right
Or maybe, and I know this is an outrageous thought - the player might just actually prefer to play for Leipzig, a country and club renowned for developing players. I know we have a lovely stadium and the big pull of Conference League football, but nonetheless it happens from time to time…..

If he goes to Leipzig then he will end up going to City or Chelsea in 2-3 years time for £60m+

Back