• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

If we get 4th place

this gets asked every year:)

5 teams can qualify for the CL

So the only way is WHam winning EL and Chelsea winning CL and both being outside top 4.....so it would be those two and 1,2, and 3 from the PL places. 4th misses out

doubt they're getting past Madrid tbh

It would basically involve Manure overtaking Chelski - they are currently 11 points behind, with Chelski also having a game in hand.

That means Chelski will have to lose five of their remaining eight games, with Manure winning all their seven.

And of course both Chelski and West Ham will have to become champions of Europe as well.

That's so improbable it could only happen to Spurs.

Its the curse of supporting Spurs all my life, I`m still pessimistic about us getting top 4 this season. Even when we are 3-0 up with 10 minutes to go I am on the edge of my seat, the last 2 games being an exception. When we equalised against Saudi Sportswashing Machine I had the feeling we were going to win well. And after the first half battering by Villa when the second one went in early in the second half I just had the feeling we would win comfortably

It would basically involve Manure overtaking Chelski - they are currently 11 points behind, with Chelski also having a game in hand.

That means Chelski will have to lose five of their remaining eight games, with Manure winning all their seven.

And of course both Chelski and West Ham will have to become champions of Europe as well.

That's so improbable it could only happen to Spurs.
I know this will not come to pass anyway:D but to correct you only the goons and us have to overtake Chelsea to put them in 5th.....and then they and West Ham win in Europe.

this gets asked every year:)

5 teams can qualify for the CL

So the only way is WHam winning EL and Chelsea winning CL and both being outside top 4.....so it would be those two and 1,2, and 3 from the PL places. 4th misses out

doubt they're getting past Madrid tbh

Tbf it has changed over the years.

I don't know how to use the like button. The chances of that happening are miniscule.

Probably mathematically possible. But we'd have to get 4th doing better than chelsea, but having arsenal or whoever doing better than both of us. While utd didn't (who have to play chelsea). Then having west ham win the el and chelsea win cl.

Miniscule is the word.

Back