• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

If every club could sign one former player...

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Sexy-Jeff-Goldblum-GIFs.gif

Without a shadow of a doubt in my mind that Modric is the single player who would improve this team more so than any other - stick a world class playmaker in there and we're mixing it with the best of them

I am surprised that Mackay isn’t getting more credit. He was long before my time, but a skillful defensive midfielder, with a ferocious will to win, who Bill Nic said “changed everything” might be exactly what we need.

Former player, of those still actually playing, would be Modric. Winks could be his understudy.

Heart says Bale, head says Modric. But Bale is the most exciting player I've seen play for Spurs, and football is really about those moments imo.

Without a shadow of a doubt in my mind that Modric is the single player who would improve this team more so than any other - stick a world class playmaker in there and I'm a mixing it with the best of them
Hoddle is the romantic option and while Modric is a class act, I really think the player who would be the best fit for us now is Michael Carrick in his pomp. Would link attack and defence seamlessly and his defensive abilities allowed us to defend set pieces competently - something that has been a recurrent problem.

Back