• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

I wonder how much Palace would want for Wan-Bissaka? Thought he was excellent again yesterday. Just plug him in on the right-side of our back 4 and it's locked down. He is younger than Walker-Peters! Plays like he has 10 years in the top flight behind him.

I wonder how much Palace would want for Wan-Bissaka? Thought he was excellent again yesterday. Just plug him in on the right-side of our back 4 and it's locked down. He is younger than Walker-Peters! Plays like he has 10 years in the top flight behind him.

I reckon £30m might do it, with a few million more tied to performance/success etc

I think Zaha may have priced himself out of a move by signing that big contract last year. He can be dangerous on his day and would be a good impact sub but the price will be prohibitive now.

Last edited:
Especially when the price being touted is around £40 mil

Fair enough - hadnt read that. This will be one problem we face if as reported Poch has £60m (net) to spend - we need more English qualified players (or certainly not fewer), but anyone with more than a couple dozen games and a bit of promise is seriously pricey

I think Zaha may have priced himself out of a move by signing that big contract last year. He can be dangerous on his day and would be a good impact sub but the price will prohibitive now.

Agree. It'll take at least £50m to get Zaha and he's not worth that to us now

Depends what we can for Lamela

I reckon we get our money back selling him to Italy

I'd be amazed if we could get £30m for him, unless some Chinese club come in for him...and still not really sure I'd pay the asking price for Zaha if we did!

Wan Bissaka at £30m plus a player could work.
Any replacement Palace go for would have a premium if they sell big. So sell smart and get any of our RBs is a great deal for them.

Wan Bissaka at £30m plus a player could work.
Any replacement Palace go for would have a premium if they sell big. So sell smart and get any of our RBs is a great deal for them.

Still think that’s silly money for a lad after one season in a defensive team

I reckon £30m might do it, with a few million more tied to performance/success etc
The price might be offset if Levy gets his usual premium on selling one or two of our left backs..whatever we think of them I could see him getting over 20m for Trippier or Aurier in which case 10m plus a potential 10m in add ons would be a more than reasonable cost to upgrade either of them. I’m not even averse to both going with KWP being first reserve and Foyth or Dier being emergency cover.

I'm happy with both or either going as well, and seems that there are interested parties with Man U, Everton, Napoli and Athletico all apparently interested. Clearly those teams dont have any scouts! Somewhere between £15m and £25m seems right (upper end of that if we can get an English buyer), and then £30m rising to say £35m-£40m for AWB would be a great upgrade in my view

The price might be offset if Levy gets his usual premium on selling one or two of our left backs..whatever we think of them I could see him getting over 20m for Trippier or Aurier in which case 10m plus a potential 10m in add ons would be a more than reasonable cost to upgrade either of them. I’m not even averse to both going with KWP being first reserve and Foyth or Dier being emergency cover.

Sell Trippier, keep Aurier, buy Bissaka and loan them KWP

gives KWP a season as first choice in a prem side gives Aurier one last season to prove his worth

Zaha is only 1 goal away from his first ever double figure goal tally. Imagine what he'd be worth if he was half as good as Son

Back