• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

I remember cliff Jones saying that lamela was the most talented player at the end the things he did in training were unbelievable, I want to see some that.
Unleash lamela.

Nice to see genuine love for the goal from a professional who knows more than us about what's required but might be expected (like Alan Smith) to talk it down.
Not a bit of it.

carragher being positive about it is the most surprising of the three for me

I said it yesterday, I say it again now, it's the best goal I have ever seen, better than that Bale overhead kick even

it is technically perfect, 1mm difference either way and it doesn't go in

he doesn't get the appreciation and respect he is due, he is one of the best players we have ever had

Do you ever have anything positive to say?

Yes but I also offer constructive criticism. Lamela's inability to make even short passes with his right foot has killed so many attacks for us over the years. Every now and again that lack of a right foot means he gets a goal.

All I could think watching it was all the times he has cost us because of his lack of a right foot.

Yes but I also offer constructive criticism. Lamela's inability to make even short passes with his right foot has killed so many attacks for us over the years. Every now and again that lack of a right foot means he gets a goal.

All I could think watching it was all the times he has cost us because of his lack of a right foot

Then that is a sad state of affairs to testify that you have lost your joy

All I could think watching it was all the times he has cost us because of his lack of a right foot.
My son told me yesterday that some football stat site he was on said that Lamela hadn’t completed a single pass with his right foot in the PL this season. Have no idea whether true or not, but the fact that I thought it could be kind of says it all....

My son told me yesterday that some football stat site he was on said that Lamela hadn’t completed a single pass with his right foot in the PL this season. Have no idea whether true or not, but the fact that I thought it could be kind of says it all....

It's a flimflam stat, someone on reddit actually bothered to go to look at some games and immediately found 2 or 3 cases, in addition he's actually scored a right footed goal this season as well.

Yes, he's extremely left footed, but the "he never touched a ball with his right foot" is the kind of nonsense that the internet laps up ..

You're right it does say it all, that you are biased :p

It's a flimflam stat, someone on reddit actually bothered to go to look at some games and immediately found 2 or 3 cases, in addition he's actually scored a right footed goal this season as well.

Yes, he's extremely left footed, but the "he never touched a ball with his right foot" is the kind of nonsense that the internet laps up ..
Right foot volley recently in a game that Kane followed up and scored form
I was in shock

The fact you guys can mention single digits moments where he touched the ball with his right foot says it all. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

If only he used his right arm as little as he uses his right foot!..... We'd have kept 11 men on the pitch and might've got something out of the game in that last 10 minutes when Arsenal started to panic that they might actually win a game.

Right foot volley recently in a game that Kane followed up and scored form
I was in shock

Left foot :oops:

0:23 Soz...

1) That tw4t and Smith had to be told it was a "Rabona" and then had to Google "Rabona". "IT'S A RABONA AND IT'S LIIIIVVVE!" FVCK RIGHT OFF!
2) It was MEH! because that's what Eric does.
3) He's very left footed granted.
4) Nobody complains about Bale banging in crosses with the outside of his left foot instead of using his right.
5) World's most left footed player? Messi!

1) That tw4t and Smith had to be told it was a "Rabona" and then had to Google "Rabona". "IT'S A RABONA AND IT'S LIIIIVVVE!" FVCK RIGHT OFF!
4) Nobody complains about Bale banging in crosses with the outside of his left foot instead of using his right.
That was left foot and not right and no one complains about them because they are highly successful using just the one foot. Besides which Messi actually uses his right far more than you probably realise, he's probably better with his right foot than Lamela is with his left. He isn't one footed at all just supremly talented on his left side.

Nah it was further ago than that
He volleyed
It was Burnley and it hit the post

Last edited:
carragher being positive about it is the most surprising of the three for me

I said it yesterday, I say it again now, it's the best goal I have ever seen, better than that Bale overhead kick even

it is technically perfect, 1mm difference either way and it doesn't go in

he doesn't get the appreciation and respect he is due, he is one of the best players we have ever had

I assume thats sarcasm? He's not dissimilar to Tarrabt, Jose Dominguez, Dalmat etc - good skills but would be better on a 5-a-side pitch

His goal on Sunday was brilliant, but I'd prefer that he got 10 goals per season and 10 assists than one worldy. Heck I'd prefer it if he got 2 goals per season and 2 assists rather than one worldy

Back