• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I have some real ITK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I do not know if anyone knows this already but i will post.

Meet today the groundsman from stoke, drove him back there from chichester. We got to chatting once i knew he was the groundsman from stoke, i drove him to his house(bit brick) not the ground.

Anyway the conversation got onto football and he found out i was spurs, i said you have a few of our old boys up at your place now. He said you know why that is don't you. I replied nope.

He went on to tell me that pulis and redknapp have a home next to each other on sandbanks and are close friends. Did not know that pulis had a home down there, obviously a holiday home as he lives in the black country. Goes some way to explaining why they pick up our cast offs.

Also told me an interesting thing about the Europa league. Apparently they had to change all the light bulbs in the floodlights to comply with european television and it cost them ?ú15,000 i get annoyed just putting the stickers on my headlights when i go through europe, imagine having to change the floodlights for european games.

Of course he could have been some weirdo who lived in stoke that liked to make stuff up, but he seemed quite genuine and normal. I wonder if any other managers have holiday homes on sandbanks.

Wish redknapp could convince pulis to take bentley if he did that he would be back in my good books. Hell give him a free and let stoke take up his wages.

if thats meant to be funny, then put a smiley to let everyone know.

If thats the sum total of your input, then you are an ignorant and rude person.

Hey mick you back in bermuda? whats the weather like over there at the mo, tinkled it down over here most of the last week.

Does bermuda have a football team? suppose you would need at least 2 teams otherwise the matches would be a bit one sided. If spurs moved to bermuda and we were the only team we would still manage to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back