• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I go into hospital for one little operation

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
and everything changes, would someone care to tell me what the hell is going on, oh and who ate all my sodding grapes, i woke up yesterday and they were gone

bunch of lady gardens the lot of yer

The old new site died completely and everything was lost. This new new site is its replacement but it's going to take a while to get it up to full speed.

and everything changes, would someone care to tell me what the hell is going on, oh and who ate all my sodding grapes, i woke up yesterday and they were gone

bunch of lady gardens the lot of yer

Chich, you've alluded to a medical condition several times over the last few weeks without explaining what's going on, I understand the concept of privacy and all that but it's getting a bit boring. Move on. No-one cares. Sheesh.

Well, that's not strictly true, I actually went to see you yesterday, 254 miles it was, round trip. As I walked in the lobby there was this rather engaging janitor, he had grapes too, present from a friend. Well, you know how it is, we got chatting over a couples of bunches of seedless, talked about the blonde doctor and the newbie, before I knew it it was closing time for visitors and he had a meeting of the brains trust.

The Todd said hello.

Don't you all know, Chich was in hospital having randomination surgically removed from his body, (for the good of all mankind) we've tried to shrug him in a cyber way but he's just too sticky.

ps Nice to know your grapes have gone.........good knife skills.;)

Back