• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I feel at peace right now!

unknown

Erik Edman
About an hour ago I stopped at a Tesco express thingy, and saw on sale bags of Maltesers. Not the small kind the share bags.

Its twice the size of the boxes. Anyway they are half price.

Bought 4 of them.. just caned up one bag. lol

They were also half price on Minstrels and Jelly Babies big bags too but declined.

I feel so chilled right now. :lol:

Chocolate coma!

You'll get the shakes in half an hour!

I love it when you just reconcile with the fact that you're going to eat a load of crap and enjoy it!

Full tub of Haagen Daz...yes please!

Im not big on junk food but the advert for pringles is true, once i pop i can't stop.
The chicken tikka flavour (or whatever the hell it was, some sorta curry) ones put paid to that slogan for me.

Admittedly I did still eat them all but it took me 3 days.

I am a complete glutton when it comes to chocolate and brick food........my wife is amazed how quickly I eat!

Youngest of 3 kids, so it was eat quickly of have your food nicked!

I love pigging out on Malteasers! Had a whole "more to share" bag the other night at work... Never crunch them tho, EVER!

t is so sexy when a woman tries to suck the chocolate off them without crunching or opening their mouth, is that something you do unkown?

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=maltesers

?ú1.49 lol

We have a shop coming Saturday =P~

Before anyone says, I'd just like to say that having had two children I have only put on half a stone from my fighting weight when at Uni some 10 years ago. Before the first one I got into supershape as it were.

I guess I put in the hard work so I can do this.

BTW, I go to the gym 4 times a week............ mainly for the spa you understand.

I am a complete glutton when it comes to chocolate and brick food........my wife is amazed how quickly I eat!

Youngest of 3 kids, so it was eat quickly of have your food nicked!

I'm the same. I once ate a large donor at the start of a song and finished before the song did! My mate told me that but I've always eaten fast.

I'm the same. I once ate a large donor at the start of a song and finished before the song did! My mate told me that but I've always eaten fast.

No fudging way can someone eat a large doner in 3 mintues, you must have been listening to a pirate station with an 8 minute mix.

Back