• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I can feel your presents

Probably this for me

Vintage-Action-Man-Training-Tower-Boxed.jpg

Recently dragged mine out from the garage, cleaned it up and got my son into it. That brick's moved on so much since we were kids.

I know, I gave all of mine to my nephew years ago, he’s looked after it well but I’ve had to buy new for my kids since, the digital stuff is great, the prices have moved on too, I remember blowing £30 on a loco in the early 90’s (D1035 western yeoman iirc) but it’s well over a ton for a comparable model now.

Great thread. Already seen some of the presents I wish I’d got as a kid you spoilt bastards!

I’ve gone through a little stage of picking up some toys from my youth that aren’t in production any more, for example I’ve bought my son this as they just don’t make anything like it any more!

6D722190-DC05-42DD-965E-A11F85CA2409.jpeg

Hand painted one set of players white and blue obvs!

Great thread. Already seen some of the presents I wish I’d got as a kid you spoilt bastards!

I’ve gone through a little stage of picking up some toys from my youth that aren’t in production any more, for example I’ve bought my son this as they just don’t make anything like it any more!

View attachment 5563

Hand painted one set of players white and blue obvs!

I got this one year! Must be early 90s.

Back