• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I am sorry

I don’t get why anyone would be angry with us tonight?
We played better than Liverpool (they weren’t good so granted the benchmark is low), we didn’t disgrace ourselves.
We should have done better of course - maybe that’s where the anger is coming from?

I feel far too deflated and gutted to have an emotion as strong as anger - and I don’t think it would be justified anyway.

Plus I’ve had at least 3 pool fans tell me we played well/I should be proud of my team/we’ve had a CL campaign to be proud of. All of which I find very disconcerting and I really hate people being nice to me when I’m feeling down.

Have to agree with all of that' (well said), we were up against a team who have lost one game all season? and we played as well as they did and we nullified their strengths. Gutting not to win but not as glorious as getting there in the first place. We will be back stronger i have no doubt about that.

Back