• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I am gareth bale

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
and he is me

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4991&Itemid=26

I am not taking the tinkle and neither should you because i had this so bad that i actually had to go into hospital and have an op for this a few months ago i was also told i had visual vertigo which after the melting of the inside of my ear and the exercises has made it a lot better.

Think im actually going to email the club and recommend my doctor to them as he was very good with me and belived me straight away and after the initial consultation and scans i was operated on in a month.

You have no idea how weird this problem can be as i had been falling over a lot and had to stop driving for a couple of months it may sound funny but it is not and it may explain why bale goes down so easy. Good thing at the serious end it can be cured with the lazer in the ear which does not hurt and you stay awake for but fudge it smells bad.

The exercises are great that they give you as well, i can stand on one foot and turn round now where as before if i tried to stand on one foot i would headbutt the floor. Hope he can get this sorted quite quickly, im guessing he wont go into chichester for the op but some place private in london.

Are there are any more reliable sources that Bale has this, or is it only this one website?

It's a shame that he's already been lableled as a diver at such a young age. A lot of it his own doing though IMO. I fear eventually it might work against us as we won't get penalties in certain situations when it actually is a foul, but the ref has doubts because it's Bale.

I'm sorry, but until like last month, Bale was an extremely clean player

In my opinion I still the think the penalty he won was a foul, but I won't debate that as everyone else disagrees

I'm sorry, but until like last month, Bale was an extremely clean player

In my opinion I still the think the penalty he won was a foul, but I won't debate that as everyone else disagrees

He's been Frank Lampard-ing it for a while now

[video=youtube;rC8rhCOgXJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC8rhCOgXJY[/video]

^^^Technically may not be a dive, but Bale deliberately goes out of his way to ensure there is contact when he has already prodded the ball a different direction. I fundamentally disagree with anyone who thinks that is an extremely clean way of playing. Lack of respect for opposing players.

i hope he carries on diving and remains injury free

sometimes he doesnt look too clever when diving and appears like a cheat, but i for one dont care

He is one of the most polarising players in the premier league. Whenever Spurs don't win, it's all Bale's fault, "he's overated" "he's not as good as he thinks he is" etc. I might be wrong, but I think his appearance might be something to do with it. He seems to get stick every game these days from the other team's fans. Don't get me wrong, he has days where he infuriates me when he doesn't stay on the left, but he would still walk into any side in the league except for Emirates Marketing Project.

You do not mind our players cheating :-k
Aaaaaaand there's the problem!
Why is it that YOU'RE right? Why is YOUR c- word the only definition of what he does?
If you met him and he gave you another explanation (which he has in the papers) would you insist that he was lying andvtell him he's a seriel cheat?

The idea about Bale "diving" to avoid injury would carry some clout if he DIDN'T then act like he was hurt when there clearly ISN'T contact.
And either he has a really low pain threshold, or he really does make a meal of it whenever there is contact.
I'm getting sick of the sight of him banging the ground "in agony" as if he's broken his ankle every time he goes down in a place where there is something for us to gain.

Great player though, better to have diving for us than against us!

Aaaaaand there's the problem!
Why is it that YOU'RE right? Why is YOUR c- word the only definition of what he does?
If you met him and he gave you another explanation (which he has in the papers) would you insist that he was lying and tell him he's a serial cheat?

He has dived this season ( and on more then one occasion) as for players denying that they dive well do you believe Pires, Rooney, Ronaldo etc when they plead innocence :-k

What do people expect? Since over seas players entered the game in igher nunmbers, it was inevitable that this was going to happen! The diving, the petulance, the waving of imaginary cards has entered the psyche of British players as a consequence. Diving has always been present in the English game, but no-where to the extent that it is present today. Cheating, by conning referees has always been more acceptable in other foootball cultures and now, judging by some of the above comments, it is finding a new home here. Some people on here laugh at Liverpool fans and their blind support of Suarez, but these same people support Bale. In truth, some of his antics are embarrassing, VDV and Benny too.

Gary.

Aaaaaaand there's the problem!
If you met him and he gave you another explanation (which he has in the papers) would you insist that he was lying andvtell him he's a seriel cheat?

Get real, Bale cheats and clearly over dramatises any knock he gets. It's something he needs to cut out. He's British, not Spanish.

What do people expect? Since over seas players entered the game in igher nunmbers, it was inevitable that this was going to happen! The diving, the petulance, the waving of imaginary cards has entered the psyche of British players as a consequence. Diving has always been present in the English game, but no-where to the extent that it is present today. Cheating, by conning referees has always been more acceptable in other foootball cultures and now, judging by some of the above comments, it is finding a new home here. Some people on here laugh at Liverpool fans and their blind support of Suarez, but these same people support Bale. In truth, some of his antics are embarrassing, VDV and Benny too.

Gary.

Good post! It's amazing how diving is apparently alright when it's a player the fan likes or when it's a player from the team the fan supports. It's not alright, it's wrong regardless of who is doing it. Here in England we turn a blind eye to it when it's one of our own, or try and lamely justify it with "Well they do it against us". It's one of the main reasons I wanted the biggest English cheat I've ever seen at the highest level (Steven Gerrard) drummed out of the English team years ago.

Good post! It's amazing how diving is apparently alright when it's a player the fan likes or when it's a player from the team the fan supports. It's not alright, it's wrong regardless of who is doing it. Here in England we turn a blind eye to it when it's one of our own, or try and lamely justify it with "Well they do it against us". It's one of the main reasons I wanted the biggest English cheat I've ever seen at the highest level (Steven Gerrard) drummed out of the English team years ago.

Gerrard is one of the biggest cheats in the history of the Premier League. He's definitely up there with Pires, Ronaldo and Suarez.

Back