• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I am at a protest and

ClaXW-eWEAUDxWH.jpg:large

Where's Chich?
Can't see anyone with a sign saying 'Im off down Foxy's'

I was on a Southern train and two conductors were boasting of sick days to try and force through their point.

on the flip side - Its a tough one as the operators are trying to break the unions as a number of rails operators are foreign owned. Another point to this is we pay huge fares because foreign owned operators work on their profit margins which drives down the tickets costs in their own countries.

Thats why fares such as Ramsgate return costs as much as Paris Return on Eurostar

I was on a Southern train and two conductors were boasting of sick days to try and force through their point.

on the flip side - Its a tough one as the operators are trying to break the unions as a number of rails operators are foreign owned. Another point to this is we pay huge fares because foreign owned operators work on their profit margins which drives down the tickets costs in their own countries.

Thats why fares such as Ramsgate return costs as much as Paris Return on Eurostar

Surely something went wrong there, inefficient, costly nationalised industries were sold to the public so that we would all benefit from them being run by professional (foreign) businessmen. That's why we pay so little for these superior services, the sooner we get the whole NHS privatised the better (for some in the city)

Well it has gone wrong, the cost of train travel in UK is mental high, whilst in Europe its cheap as you like

Surely (dont call me shirley) if we have to stay in the EU then under EU rules that all member states are treated equally we can get the government of the day to subside our railways so they run on time.

PS. none of you tw*ts have guessed correct yet.

Only one looking directly at the camera, appears to have accidentally walked through the middle of the protest - had to be.

A couple of papadums, have you ever been to curry leaf? they have a restaurant in the Lanes in Brighton they call it a street cafe or something but they do amazing craft beers and good food obviously. http://www.curryleafcafe.com/

pop in there if your ever down this way also foxyladies is worth visiting but not if your with the wife, unless she is very broad minded.

ha, I'll bear that in mind for my next trip, any excuse for craft beer

Back