• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I am at a protest and

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
no other bugger is here, well I say that the are loads of people here but I do not know if they are protesting or not.

I am unsure what the etiquette is at protests do I go up and talk to people or will I look stupid?

#fudgesouthern railway

I have just popped into the M&S for a sandwich, I am sure I read that it was today for the protest, I would catch a train home but they are all cancelled.

popped into foxy ladies in little preston street after the football and now eating a kebab in the back of a cab on the way home, if he takes me round the houses then hell yeah sure it will be a dirty protest.

I think the might be cat in this kebab you know what these kebab shops are like.

popped into foxy ladies in little preston street after the football and now eating a kebab in the back of a cab on the way home, if he takes me round the houses then hell yeah sure it will be a dirty protest.

I think the might be cat in this kebab you know what these kebab shops are like.
Doesn't sound like it's up to you any more.

ClaXW-eWEAUDxWH.jpg:large

Where's Chich?

Chich, are you the one with the guitar case? If so, are you related to the one in the orange coat? You are standing very close to her.

Chich, are you the one with the guitar case? If so, are you related to the one in the orange coat? You are standing very close to her.

No I am not, I can not believe I was not asked to comment, they should have had a reporter there to ask me for a comment.

I would put my hand to their face and said "no comment" and then walked off like I was someone really important.

Back