• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I aint no Sheikh-but lets talk weather

We've had at least 6 inches around Watford/St Albans but the roads are nice and clear... Good job for once!

Pretty much the same down here in Crawley.

Walked the dog over the local golf course, and TBH, it's up to a foot in places, which is pushing towards the November 2010 depth. But the thaw has set in already, and yes, the main routes (M23) are very clear. Even saw council workers out clearing paths today.

Theres no snow forecast anywhere, how often does the met office get it wrong?

Are you sure? I saw it forecasted a week out, I even commented that they forecast it for four in the afternoon in my area and the first flakes came down at 16:13, that's pretty brick hot forecasting. It's one thing to slate people when they get it wrong but just to fabricate stuff isn't right.

Are you sure? I saw it forecasted a week out, I even commented that they forecast it for four in the afternoon in my area and the first flakes came down at 16:13, that's pretty brick hot forecasting. It's one thing to slate people when they get it wrong but just to fabricate stuff isn't right.
Today i mean, i didnt see any snow forecasted today

Pretty much the same down here in Crawley.

Walked the dog over the local golf course, and TBH, it's up to a foot in places, which is pushing towards the November 2010 depth. But the thaw has set in already, and yes, the main routes (M23) are very clear. Even saw council workers out clearing paths today.
Good stuff, I'm on a plane to Norway tomorrow morning.

Good stuff, I'm on a plane to Norway tomorrow morning.

I'm on days off, but from what I can gather, Gatwick stayed pretty much open right through with very few cancellations, unlike Heathrow.
Gatwick has invested millions in new snow clearing equipment since last winter, so it seems that paid off.

I'm on days off, but from what I can gather, Gatwick stayed pretty much open right through with very few cancellations, unlike Heathrow.
Gatwick has invested millions in new snow clearing equipment since last winter, so it seems that paid off.

Groovy, thanks mate. I'm more worried about catching a train at 5am tbh!

As low as -8 forecast round my way tonight, I've loosened the purse strings and whacked the thermostat right up to 18 degrees.

About 11-12 celsius

WOuld love to live in the southern US, Miami, warm and humid all year round....love it!!

About 11-12 celsius

WOuld love to live in the southern US, Miami, warm and humid all year round....love it!!

I was in Fort Lauderdale (only just up the coast from Miami) in November.
We only took mainly shorts and polo shirts etc. Nearly bloody froze to death one night while out.

That's colder at night though.....temperature really drops.

Coldest temperature EVER recorded in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.......15 degrees celsius!!!

Back