• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I aint no Sheikh-but lets talk weather

I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied I don't need you
I've got to break free
GHod knows, GHod knows I want to break free…

When did the media become such a mass of hysteria? Being an old git I recall days when it was the same, if not worse, and we just went about things normally without all this cobblers..

First it was chicken deliveries and now it is snow :/

When did the media become such a mass of hysteria? Being an old git I recall days when it was the same, if not worse, and we just went about things normally without all this cobblers..

First it was chicken deliveries and now it is snow :/

The KFC Crisis didn’t get anywhere near the coverage it deserved, it was worse than Brexit. Thank the colonel it’s over, I’ll never take it for granted again.

Seeing threads like this one introduced makes me nostalgic and leaves me wondering where the likes of DHSF & Sheikh have vanished too.

As for the snow. I’ve been stuck at home anyway, ill, so to an extent I couldn’t care less what the weather is outside. Though I will say well done to Jake Humphrey for being one of many across the country to step up and help others out at this time of year. I only name him as I’ve seen his news story, but there are likely a LOT of others who have given of their time to help those more vulnerable. It’s good to see their acts.

We've only just rolled into July and already it feels like the sun has been pumping out for days on end (sorry if it hasn't where you live)..........another two months of this and it'll really feel like an endless summer.

It rained here (Oslo) May 1st, then again on June 14. Apart from that, it's been sunny, with maybe the odd hour every week or so with a bit of clouds, since May 1st. Steaming hot. And I'm stuck painting our new apartment. :p

And thats a good thing!

Im already annoyed at people moaning. I love it! Give me a proper summer every year please!

Tell me about it. World Cup, cold beers, out in the garden to eat of an evening, take the kids to the beach after school etc

I was at a BBQ the other day and this one bloke said 'have you seen the roads though, starting to melt and crack-up. Once the winter comes and the water and frost get in they'll be in a right state, and it'll be us that pay for it when they hike our council tax'

I replied 'so basically if i have to pay £100 for 4 months of sunshine? i'm doing it all day long'

Absolutely!

I got home last night, sat and read in the garden for a while, and then we ate dinner out there too. It was absolutely lovely.

What is wrong with that fella to be looking at life in such a way, on such a day, that he is concerned about the roads in 6 months?!

Back