1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Hulk

Discussion in 'Transfer Archives' started by Dicko, 10 Jul 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dicko

Dicko Kasey Keller

2. inkpenspur

inkpenspur Ronnie Rosenthal

We've got more chance of signing Jimmy K!

3. Nigeyman

Nigeyman Milija Aleksic

What do you think this is fking hide and seek
    not a chance if Chelsea are interested - also his wages seem out of reach. He likes avb but its probably financially beyond us....benteke on the other hand........:-"

4. Maltese Falcon

Maltese Falcon Steve Hodge

The Incredible Hulk?

Credible? a front three of Hulk, Soldado and Morata wouldn't be too bad and likely to cost less that Bale's transfer fee. Well we can dream....

Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly lining up Brazil international forward Hulk as a replacement for Real Madrid target Gareth Bale
    Zenit forward and Spurs target Hulk in action for Brazil

by Patrick Jennings5th August 2013 4:48pm BST

Tottenham Hotspur are believed to be preparing a move for Zenit St Petersburg forward Hulk in expectation of Gareth Bale's departure to Real Madrid this summer.
    Reports in Russia suggest Spurs are lining up a bid for Hulk, who is edging closer to a transfer away from Zenit.
    Since the beginning of the Russian Premier League season in July, speculation has been growing Hulk would seek to force through a move after he was left out of the Zenit squad for two of their first four matches.
    Hulk is believed to have become increasingly resolved to leave Zenit since being targeted by racist elements among the club's fans who planted a fake bomb at the side's training ground in September 2012 in a bid to force him out.
    Hulk was sent off on Saturday away to Volga as his frustrations boiled over onto the pitch.
    After having been linked with moves to Chelsea and French side Monaco, it now appears Spurs have emerged as a more likely destination for the Brazil international.
    In the event of a Bale departure from Tottenham, chairman Daniel Levy is likely to make substantial funds available for manager Andre Villas-Boas to invest in the side, even following the recent acquisition of striker Roberto Soldado.
    Soldado arrived at White Hart Lane in a £26m deal with Valencia confirmed on Monday.
    Zenit meanwhile, are expected to seek to recoup a significant amount of the transfer fee they paid FC Porto for Hulk in 2012.
    However, some uncertainty still surrounds that deal, with reports at the time suggesting he was bought for £50m, while the Zenit president has since put the figure closer to £40m.

5. Superhudd

Superhudd Simon Davies

Re: The Incredible Hulk?

I give to charity if we sign Hulk. lol

6. Rorschach

Rorschach Erik Thorstvedt

It's an unlikely transfer but if it did happen I would be disappointed. It's not that Hulk is a bad player, he is just not as good as he thinks he is. Lots of speculative shooting and not much end product. For the money we'd spend on him we could do better I think.

7. TimeForSoccerPracticeKids

TimeForSoccerPracticeKids Dean Marney

Please no. He's no better than Daniel Sturridge.

8. Maltese Falcon

So if AVB - who has worked with him first had - thinks he is a good addition, he should banish the thought from his head because we have it: he is no better than Sturridge!

9. Danners9

Danners9 Luke Young

He always looks overweight to me, I have never seen him play well yet - at the end of the season - he has a very good goal record.

He's very expensive. Not sure it's a great purchase.

10. onlyme

onlyme Banned

8 replies since 10 July says it all.

11. Dayo

Dayo Chris Armstrong

10 now, it's on!

12. Sandman

Sandman Sergei Rebrov

im sure the link to hulk is just the inevitable paper mathmatics. Former player under AVB check! possibley spurs having money from Bale Check! and they are mates.

He looks like a player well beyond what we like to spend. And im sure his wages in Russia are stupid high. Its the only reason they go there.

He does look fat, but he is called the Hulk for a reason. Cos he has a lot of muscle. Probably too much for a football player!

13. stinkfoot

stinkfoot Gudni Bergsson

No chance. I'd be too worried if Hulk and Sandro accidentally collided in training the shock wave would put the whole team out for weeks.

14. AdamB

AdamB Cecil Poynton

Over-rated, over-priced junk

15. indianspur

indianspur Guest

lots of junk, in that trunk

16. Superhudd

Superhudd Simon Davies

I remember watching Hulk last year when Zenit played Liverpool and thought he was outstanding. For me its when he pulls on the Brazil shirt he has failed to egnite any kind of feelings that he is a 40m+ player.

17. Yiddo

Yiddo Dean Richards

He is vastly overrated but i can see it happening. Will cost about £40M of the Bale money and we can offer him a big sign on fee to help with wages.

18. Superhudd

Superhudd Simon Davies

Love the start of this video

[video=youtube_share;lEi8uQ4AOe8]http://youtu.be/lEi8uQ4AOe8[/video]

IMO, if the below video was Bale everyone would be saying how good he is.

[video=youtube_share;OcLBrg_mGB0]http://youtu.be/OcLBrg_mGB0[/video]

19. Maltese Falcon

Now I can understand someone saying that they don't like a player but to say he is junk when half the big teams in Europe would sign him in a flash if he was affordable and available, is frankly ridiculous

20. NaijaSpurs

NaijaSpurs Frederic Kanoute

my sentiments exactly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.