• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

BRILLIANT TODAY

He was very good but he got lucky at least twice. Coutinho's free kick would have been soft to concede and there was a volley that almost bounced up and went over him. He deserves the plaudits, I'm his biggest fan, but I wouldn't use today as proof he's over his ropey spell.

It’s why he wins us more points than he loses
He does make some mistakes… he is a human being
But then he does what he did yesterday
The games Hugo struggles in (like all keepers) are ones where he has little to do

It’s why he wins us more points than he loses
He does make some mistakes… he is a human being
But then he does what he did yesterday
The games Hugo struggles in (like all keepers) are ones where he has little to do
I'm not sure if he still wins us more points that he loses us. He's lost us whole games in recent times, his account is probably in the red this season. [emoji28]

Yesterday was a good return to dominant form, let's hope he keeps that going. I still think we need to seriously investigate a succession/competition plan.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

He played very well yesterday, only made one bad mistake that I can recall.

None of the saves he made wouldn’t have been mistakes had he let them in though, they were all saveable, as he proved by saving them.

I'm not sure if he still wins us more points that he loses us. He's lost us whole games in recent times, his account is probably in the red this season. [emoji28]

Yesterday was a good return to dominant form, let's hope he keeps that going. I still think we need to seriously investigate a succession/competition plan.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Can’t comment on this season specifically but he certainly was the highest in the league of all keepers for points gained not that long ago

Back