• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

More data on his shot stopping ability, effectively says he's #2 over last 4 seasons

bssl7m849wl71.png

Good enough for another 2 seasons minimum. Quality keepers like Hugo are rare, there's not many I'd swap him with from a club at our level.

apparently he’s going to be offered a new 2 year extension to his contract. He deserves it as he’s been our number 1 for several years now. Any new contract would see him have his testimonial with us. A French national team v a Spurs team perhaps.

apparently he’s going to be offered a new 2 year extension to his contract. He deserves it as he’s been our number 1 for several years now. Any new contract would see him have his testimonial with us. A French national team v a Spurs team perhaps.

That's great news if it happens, I was kind of hoping we were just waiting for the window to close to offer him a new one.

Reactions: DTA
To find a keeper of his ability would be near impossible as there are so many brick keepers out there. Look at arsenal, have been trying to replace Seaman, Lehmann for years now. Yes Lloris' kicking is a bit woeful but other than that he's pretty much up there in the top 5 keepers in the world IMO.

To find a keeper of his ability would be near impossible as there are so many brick keepers out there. Look at arsenal, have been trying to replace Seaman, Lehmann for years now. Yes Lloris' kicking is a bit woeful but other than that he's pretty much up there in the top 5 keepers in the world IMO.

Definitely. I’d love him to see his career out with us and then, if he wanted to, to become a goalkeeper coach for us. He is vocal, encourages others, and has the best playing experience any potential coach could want.

Mbappe’s winner looked clearly off, but they didn’t really show any replays of it!

you can’t have the English in charge of VAR!
Just seen replay on Sky that VAR ruled Mbappe wasn’t offside because the ball brushed off the Spanish defenders’ toe whilst he made that desperate lunge to cut out the through-ball o_O

WALOB! They’ve not given one clear explanation of the rule that says that’s onside! Just “well it’s in the rules”, I’d be stunned if that was actually “in the rules”, just someone’s fudged up the interpretation.

edit: BBC just quoted some rules, sounded like gibberish to me, but they’re adamant it’s onside.

Not sure I like football anymore.

Last edited:
Is the france goal not similar to tbe city one that was ruled out in the cl quarters, Eriksen pass brushes city player so its offside.
Opposite way around obviously, but same rule?

Back