• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

about 2'30 in: "the way we play is not enough" - then something about training not being right

then just after 3 mins in something in Franglais about there being a split between those in the 11 and those in the squad, which causes problems when the squad players come into the team...then shortly after said that there isnt the togetherness in the squad that there used to be

ouch

Then after 7 mins, talks about the players not in the team not being ready to come into the team - implying again that there's two different groups in the squad

Then after 7 mins, talks about the players not in the team not being ready to come into the team - implying again that there's two different groups in the squad
Not sure I agree with your thoughts in what he said
But he definitely is talking about players on the bench not pushing the players
And IMO also infers off players not playing clearly kicking off behind the scenes

I think it’s clear there is, we’ve really fudged up rotation this season.

Also from Hugo’s point of view, his competition is Joe Hart, what’s he going to need to do about that?

It’s a hell of a presser
Quite scathing
Shows some passion missing on the pitch
All seems quite messy and fudged TBH

We all like to say players don't give a brick, I'm quite sure as professionals, this week hurt ..

This is the beginning of the end, suspect a few players will move along as well.

It's been a disgrace for two years.

Amsterdam is a distant memory, which ironically tonight was Dynamo's Amsterdam, and that only led to a no show in the biggest cup final of them all. As great as beating City at Wembley next month would be, after the celebrations then what?

When we lost 4-3 to Emirates Marketing Project in the FA Cup I was raging.

When Chelsea won the UCL and we were knocked out I was numb.

When tonight happened, I wasn't suprised.

The writing has been on the wall for two years and I can't see anything improving drastically next year or even the year after. The whole club needs mending from top to bottom, with those words 'painful re-build' ringing loudly in Levy's ears.

So trying to work out which players who don’t usually play he’s trying to call out, because as far as I can tell there was little difference between the two performances this week with a quite a few different players used.

Other than Dele I think most players have had more than reasonable opportunities based on their performances? There’s certainly very few who would get a starting berth in any of the usual top 6 teams.

So trying to work out which players who don’t usually play he’s trying to call out, because as far as I can tell there was little difference between the two performances this week with a quite a few different players used.

Other than Dele I think most players have had more than reasonable opportunities based on their performances? There’s certainly very few who would get a starting berth in any of the usual top 6 teams.
Maybe it’s players who let him down tonight personally
Players who are just passed it
Maybe it’s the cliques that have formed in the playing side

My guess is:
Winks
Dele
Maybe Bale from pre-Jan days
Rodon influenced by Bale?

The full backs and CBs have all played quite a bit. Bergwijn, Lamela and Moira have all played a bit in various phases

Only a guess though...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It's been a disgrace for two years.

Amsterdam is a distant memory, which ironically tonight was Dynamo's Amsterdam, and that only led to a no show in the biggest cup final of them all. As great as beating City at Wembley next month would be, after the celebrations then what?

When we lost 4-3 to Emirates Marketing Project in the FA Cup I was raging.

When Chelsea won the UCL and we were knocked out I was numb.

When tonight happened, I wasn't suprised.

The writing has been on the wall for two years and I can't see anything improving drastically next year or even the year after. The whole club needs mending from top to bottom, with those words 'painful re-build' ringing loudly in Levy's ears.
I have been losing my reactive passion to defeats, I think it’s because it has felt like the trajectory has been defined for a while. Last season we limped into Europa spot, this season we got a decent start which the more I think about was aided by the Europa qualifiers building ours sharpness up but there have been too many defeats where we have thoroughly deserved it and these have been interspersed with victories over many weaker teams due to the cup draws we have. In isolation this could have been a bad day at the office, expect it’s a normal day for any team that shows any intent against us. Have we actually beaten a team above us in the table this season? I think even City were below us a the time.
My feelings on Jose are quite clear but when he is replaced I think Levy is good to have to pay a few to leave and hope that we can promote a few from within (Skipp, Tanganga, Sessegnon maybe even Scarlett) to try and give us some genuine competition for places. Maybe the window where we didn’t sign anyone was also a huge misstep as it didn’t give us a chance to clear a couple out and keep the group competitive but also unified.

He really has some fudging front doesn’t he, I know there is plenty of competition, but he’s been highly erratic for years.

It’s easy to say this brick to the press (the option many of our players take), not so easy to actually affect the required changes on the training pitch though.

Also, the turning point of this season was him literally dropping the ball against Palace.

He really has some fudging front doesn’t he, I know there is plenty of competition, but he’s been highly erratic for years.

It’s easy to say this brick to the press (the option many of our players take), not so easy to actually affect the required changes on the training pitch though.

Also, the turning point of this season was him non-figuratively dropping the ball against Palace.
But at least he is manning up and showing it
He isn’t hiding

Back