• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

This would be annoying.

But I back Hart to be better Without a more solid team in front of him if needed

I hope so but his susceptibility from long range is a worry. If he’s playing and you’re Arteta, you’re telling your players to shoot on sight.

Yesterday has scared the brick out of me because, although I knew Hart was a bit weak on long shots, the first two goals he let in last night were ones I’d expect a half competent keeper to save. Even a decent semi pro would have stopped the second one and probably the first.

Ahh the gods are conspiring right on cue.

I'll take that 1-1 draw please Bob.

I’ve got a horrible feeling about it but that might be my sexy mentality. They can’t be brick forever and we’re due to be laughed at for thinking we can win the league.

I notice no one has been brave enough to start the OMT yet...

There is still a chance Hart won’t play.

But if he does...

Even with Lloris out, is it beyond the realms of possibility that Jose throws Gazza in? Did it with Vorm last year.

Personally I'd play Hart if Hugo can't make it but I'm a hell of a lot more worried about him than I would have been 48 hours ago.

Even with Lloris out, is it beyond the realms of possibility that Jose throws Gazza in? Did it with Vorm last year.

Personally I'd play Hart if Hugo can't make it but I'm a hell of a lot more worried about him than I would have been 48 hours ago.

You’d think it would be automatic, or Whiteman, but Jose has a weird block on Hart, I couldn’t believe it when we signed him.

Back