• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Cech, are you serious? the guy is not in the top 10 keepers in the PL, hasn't been for at least 2-3 years ...
De Gea is the best keeper in that list and he has had a really brick first half of season (basically most games before his blinder with us)
I don't think any of the other 3 are miles ahead (as I said, De Gea/Neuer were above others for while, those guys are all 2nd tier like Lloris)

And to your specific comment re competition, do any of those sides have a back up keeper really pushing for a first team spot?

Here's the reality check, keeper position is not a priority for us

- Even if we have 150M to spend in summer, nobody is even going to contemplate a keeper buy other than perhaps releasing Vorm and getting a young English keeper that doesn't take up a overseas spot.

I think you missed the point. I wasn't comparing players I thought were better. I was comparing the keepers of the teams around us.

I think he looks less solid now than when Paulinho and Capoue were our midfielders and if there’s a less solid midfielder on the planet than Paulinho when he was with us, I hope that midfielder never blights our club.

Maybe I’m misremembering his first few seasons and he did make as many mistakes.

"Kevin" Toda
Nicola Berti
Didier Zokora

All on the planet.

Shall I carry on? ;)

"Kevin" Toda
Nicola Berti
Didier Zokora

All on the planet.

Shall I carry on? ;)

I’d argue Zokora was better than Paulinho for us but you’re right, we’ve had some dreadful brick over the years that my shrink recommended I forget about. You’ve just undone all his good work...

What a stonking save in the second-half with the left hand by Lloris.
So good, i can't even remember who took the shot!

That and the clearance when Perez was almost through...getting back to his best at the right time?

He was excellent on Saturday. There was one in the first half where he was out at the striker's feet too. Was definitely close to his best on Saturday because for long periods, he was scratching his backside.

Food for thought .. (from Reddit)

24zymoiofqh21.jpg

Back