• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Kpow_cj6uO7lOhVknvIdyQg958fgO2j3wjn7a2tfzWQ.gif

Goalkeeper - Hugo Lloris
I might be a Tottenham fan, but I'm not a fan of Hugo Lloris. For a top-class goalkeeper, he makes too many errors in the games that matter. The World Cup final was a typical example.

That is a damning indictment of the France World Cup winner, I admit, but readers of my team of the week will know I have been a consistent critic of his for the past two seasons.

Nevertheless, he makes my team because of an excellent performance against a West Ham side who should have got something from the game.

Saves by Lloris were the reason why they didn't, but the claim from Mauricio Pochettino that Lloris is one of the best goalkeepers in the world is extremely generous.

Garth Crooks clearly not a fan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45933037

Goalkeeper - Hugo Lloris
I might be a Tottenham fan, but I'm not a fan of Hugo Lloris. For a top-class goalkeeper, he makes too many errors in the games that matter. The World Cup final was a typical example.

That is a damning indictment of the France World Cup winner, I admit, but readers of my team of the week will know I have been a consistent critic of his for the past two seasons.

Nevertheless, he makes my team because of an excellent performance against a West Ham side who should have got something from the game.

Saves by Lloris were the reason why they didn't, but the claim from Mauricio Pochettino that Lloris is one of the best goalkeepers in the world is extremely generous.

Garth Crooks clearly not a fan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45933037

Fine spot sir!!!! ;)

Meh. So he took a risk. If he didn't come out, it's a very likely goal. He tackled outside of the area, which was smart; if he'd got the ball none of us would have complained.
Super analysis. We also wouldn't have complained if we'd scored the 7 or so goals we could have done. And I also think we wouldn't have complained if we hadn't let in two late goals to Inter.

He rushed uncontrolled off his line for the second time in 2 CL games.

He’s been poor and error prone for a long time

Being our captain has no relevance

Rushed from his line because our defense isn't doing its job.
Covering team mates fudge ups is what a good leader does

Super analysis. We also wouldn't have complained if we'd scored the 7 or so goals we could have done. And I also think we wouldn't have complained if we hadn't let in two late goals to Inter.

The point is that the guy was through. We'd probably have complained if he hadn't come out.

He made a choice rather than making an insane mistake. It wasn't obviously the wrong choice, even though it didn't come off: perhaps better to be one man down against a pants team than to concede an equaliser.

Sounds like from recent interviews he doesn’t want to end his career at spurs, he’s making a lot more mistakes than he is saving, so shouldnwe be looking to replace him? There’s not a lot of decent keepers out there to be fair, but I’m thinking maybe his time is coming up at Spurs. Not sure yet.

But, I still don’t think it was a red but in this silly day and age it maybe is a red. Times change.

Sounds like from recent interviews he doesn’t want to end his career at spurs, he’s making a lot more mistakes than he is saving, so shouldnwe be looking to replace him? There’s not a lot of decent keepers out there to be fair, but I’m thinking maybe his time is coming up at Spurs. Not sure yet.

Two great keepers in France
Could swap him for the lad at PSG as they would love a real name player

Back