• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Produced one of his best saves during Spurs career.
Overall made a magnificent perfomance and was the best player on the pitch.

savt-1024x552.jpg

2414704_BIGLANDSCAPE.jpg

lloris-leverkusen-tottenham-720x454.jpg

gettyimages-615458090.jpg

397FEF0200000578-0-The_Frenchman_impressed_as_Spurs_earned_a_vital_point_and_rolled-a-18_1476830775609.jpg

Bayer-Leverkusen-v-Tottenham-Hotspur-UEFA-Champions-League-Group-Stage-Group-E.jpg

Bayer+04+Leverkusen+v+Tottenham+Hotspur+FC+1gM4sQkJCUcl.jpg
CvFFf6bVMAAH0vR.jpg:small
CvFRpxCWIAALvsE.jpg:small

Quality keeper, feel very comfortable with him in goal. Has stepped it up this season with some fantastic saves.

His best game so far this season, he has ( in most games) had very little to do but last night in the second half he was called on and he stood up to it.

Produced one of his best saves during Spurs career.
Overall made a magnificent perfomance and was the best player on the pitch.
The concentration and the physical control necessary to make that save are astounding. In our slightly under-the-radar way it has not, in my opinion, been given the praise it deserves from others. If Da Gea or Cech had made that save we'd all be wading knee high in the jizz of the press.

The concentration and the physical control necessary to make that save are astounding. In our slightly under-the-radar way it has not, in my opinion, been given the praise it deserves from others. If Da Gea or Cech had made that save we'd all be wading knee high in the jizz of the press.

You can add Courtois to your media keeper tossfest list.

Lloris gives his defenders so much confidence, the interview from Verts highlighted that.

Hugo was just shortlisted for the Ballon D'or. Incredibly well deserved for one of the best Spurs players of my lifetime. Pretty decent company here too. Legend!

Cvi0_S2XEAAGyIi.jpg:large

Hugo was just shortlisted for the Ballon D'or. Incredibly well deserved for one of the best Spurs players of my lifetime. Pretty decent company here too. Legend!

Cvi0_S2XEAAGyIi.jpg:large
Obviously they forgot to put Rashford in there. I'm sure they will update the image as soon as they can.

Been supporting Spurs since 1995 and no one comes close to this guy.

We're incredibly lucky to have him and hopefully, he'll be signing a contract extension soon.

Been supporting Spurs since 1995 and no one comes close to this guy.

We're incredibly lucky to have him and hopefully, he'll be signing a contract extension soon.

Big Pat was the best i have seen in goal for us, Hugo is up there with Clem and its well deserved to see him in with a chance.

Back