• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How often do you break laws?

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I cycled on the pavement for about 100 metres today. No one was around to get in my away so i did not endanger anyone.

Only a minor breaking of the law but i am afraid what will happen if the twitter guys find out.

I cycled on the pavement for about 100 metres today. No one was around to get in my away so i did not endanger anyone.

Only a minor breaking of the law but i am afraid what will happen if the twitter guys find out.

I know just what you mean, but no sensible folks take any notice of what some M oron posts on T w A TT er do they?

Yeh I would say minor laws I have broken regular, all part of the fun of living.

Wow, what were the chances this was your front window!!!

Nice to meet you. Sorry we can’t shake hands (nothing to do with Covid, just that I’m holding my penis).
You should spend more time around here. I'm planning on spending the afternoon tinkling off of @Parklaner81 's roof again.

Haven't you ever looked out of your window and been uncertain as to whether it's actually raining or not?

I know I have.

What we're dealing with here is a total lack of respect for the law
I'm the law and you can't beat the law
fudge 'em and their law
Crack down at sundown
fudge 'em and their law

Back