• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How much will we spend this January?

What will be our net spend this January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m convinced (by the actions and comments from Levy and also José) that we have a real ongoing issue around financial bottlenecks/restraints needing us to further clear deadwood first, before anyone new comes in.

I’d love Poch’s clear out to be expedited. Fed up now and would love to see the rapid back end of Aurier, KWP (poor lad), Rose, Sissoko, Wanyama and Eriksen.

Upgrades to Dier and Lamela would probably be next on my list but not critical.

That would hopefully free up some funds then to refresh things! (if only from wages....)

I’m convinced (by the actions and comments from Levy and also José) that we have a real ongoing issue around financial bottlenecks/restraints needing us to further clear deadwood first, before anyone new comes in.

I’d love Poch’s clear out to be expedited. Fed up now and would love to see the rapid back end of Aurier, KWP (poor lad), Rose, Sissoko, Wanyama and Eriksen.

Upgrades to Dier and Lamela would probably be next on my list but not critical.

That would hopefully free up some funds then to refresh things! (if only from wages....)
Sissoko signed a new long term contract a few months ago

Can I change my prediction post Mourinho's comments today on SkySports? Best case is we sign a £30m player, offset by 1-2 outgoings. The £1m - £25m bracket is now my base case

I think the Sissoko injury forces our hand, knowing our physio team we wont see him again until the CL final at the earliest, he’s on the depth chart at multiple positions.

If we end this window without spending a reasonable amount of money (£25 million upwards) then I think Levy is basically saying that he is fine for us to miss out on Champions League football next year. We already needed reinforcements even before the New Year came around and since then we have lost two important players that have started most of our games in Kane and Sissoko.

If (when?) we miss out on Champions League football next season then I fear for our transfer budget. We need to sign 4 or 5 players just to be able to put up a proper challenge for the top 4 next season, it seemed that we didn't have the budget to do that last summer even with our large CL revenue from the season before and knowing we had CL revenue to come again.

Back