• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How much will we spend in January after income from sales?

What will our net spend be in January?

• Total voters
I can't see us spending anything this window, to be honest. Defoe to go, so probably someone in to cover for him, but since Tim is a big fan of the youngsters, Kane will probably be more involved. I honestly don't think we'll spend anything this window. We should perhaps consider a new CB, though.

We are light at FB, and if JD goes we need a decent replacement, plan cannot be to flog Soldado/Ade for every remaining game of season.

We won't sign anyone. TS has already said that we need to be promoting the youth rather than splashing the cash on some foreigner.

Benny recalled i would wager and not much else - which id be more than happy with

I'm doubtful of we are allowed to recall Benny and Jordinho is right, should have happened by now. But in theory Rose has a month to stake a claim under Sherwood and has started pretty well.

At this moment in time we definitely need cover at full back but what sort of cover isn't clear for a new manager. Does he want a new left back for the first XI and ditching rose in which case we may need to spend big, or does he look for a player happy with squad football who could cover either flank, effectively shunting Naughton down the pecking order. I know which I'd prefer, sorry Kyle 2 but I don't think we need you till next seasons Europa League group stages.

chicken_badge;490758[B said:
]I'm doubtful of we are allowed to recall Benny [/B]and Jordinho is right, should have happened by now. But in theory Rose has a month to stake a claim under Sherwood and has started pretty well.

At this moment in time we definitely need cover at full back but what sort of cover isn't clear for a new manager. Does he want a new left back for the first XI and ditching rose in which case we may need to spend big, or does he look for a player happy with squad football who could cover either flank, effectively shunting Naughton down the pecking order. I know which I'd prefer, sorry Kyle 2 but I don't think we need you till next seasons Europa League group stages.

We are allowed to recall him...Redknapp's already confirmed that. I doubt we actually want him back though, for some reason.

Last edited:
Looks like this is the table Levy is keen to get us to the bottom of: http://www.transferleague.co.uk/league-tables/transfer-league-table-last-five-seasons.html

Selling Capoue and Holtby and replacing them with Livermore and Carroll could just get us down to 19th.

I don't think that's much of a step down, quality wise, so it's decent business all things considered. I'm sad that Holtby looks set to leave, though: his enthusiasm always cheers me up. :(

No, the real worry I have is that Levy won't buy a decent striker (read: not f*cking Berbatov) and will leave us with two first-team strikers and Kane once the window shuts today. That will really **** me off.

Looks like this is the table Levy is keen to get us to the bottom of: http://www.transferleague.co.uk/league-tables/transfer-league-table-last-five-seasons.html

Selling Capoue and Holtby and replacing them with Livermore and Carroll could just get us down to 19th.

£11.8m transfer profit this season (more than 20 if we sell Capoue today), £1.3m the season before, and £27m before that again ...
Just look at our needs and get Berba + Shaw in please. We haven't got a shot at 4th with 100% dependence on Rose and Adebayor every game

Back