• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How are you spending Christmas?

‘kin hell - pretty open relationships in your family then!
The ‘incestuous in-laws family orgy’ is definitely a new one on me when it comes to Xmas traditions.

That’s solstices for you. If it was June, we’d inveigle a copper to come over all the way from Colindale and then burn him in a wicker man.

Well that was good. Nice dinner (rib roast). Loads of party games. Too much wine.

My head is sore.

Last edited:
Well, here in Mombasa North Coast, it is sunny and warm.
From my beach house rooftop, the sky and water are blue. The only white is the waves breaking on the beach.
We are waiting for our daughter and her partner to arrive from London today.
Well actually arrived 3 hours ago.
So for Xmas, we had had some aged show beef fillet steaks with pepper sauce and baked potatoes.
Today, on Boxing day we are cooking a 4 kilo turkey. It has been nicely marinated under the skin and in
the stomach with herb, lemon & spice infused butter.
We cook the filling separately, and not in the stomach. The filling is a combination of food we have
had / and cooked during our stay and visits around the world. It is basically a mixture of Italian,
Chinese, Turkish and Indian stuff.
It will be served with traditional gravy, roast potatoes and corn on the cob !!!
It will be served on the rooftop while we bound with our daughter and her partner with ice cold Tusker lager
and red / white wine.
We hope you ALL have a great Boxing Day.
BTW, the food will not be served until after the game against Bournemouth, which is live on our
TV here.
COYS

Well, here in Mombasa North Coast, it is sunny and warm.
From my beach house rooftop, the sky and water are blue. The only white is the waves breaking on the beach.
We are waiting for our daughter and her partner to arrive from London today.
Well actually arrived 3 hours ago.
So for Xmas, we had had some aged show beef fillet steaks with pepper sauce and baked potatoes.
Today, on Boxing day we are cooking a 4 kilo turkey. It has been nicely marinated under the skin and in
the stomach with herb, lemon & spice infused butter.
We cook the filling separately, and not in the stomach. The filling is a combination of food we have
had / and cooked during our stay and visits around the world. It is basically a mixture of Italian,
Chinese, Turkish and Indian stuff.
It will be served with traditional gravy, roast potatoes and corn on the cob !!!
It will be served on the rooftop while we bound with our daughter and her partner with ice cold Tusker lager
and red / white wine.
We hope you ALL have a great Boxing Day.
BTW, the food will not be served until after the game against Bournemouth, which is live on our
TV here.
COYS
Sounds a living hell. I hope you can salvage a day of it anyway. ;-)

The only thing I don't like about Southsea is the Portsmouth people. Fortunately on Christmas day there's nobody there.

Been away a while. When I lived down there this was the heigth of sophistication....

image.jpg

Back