• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hoddle to QPR as First Team Coach

More time on the golf course for H and gives Hoddle a way back into football. Works well for both.

He has been out of the game for a while. Will be interesting, good luck to him though, a top bloke and a hell of a player. No one I wanted more to succeed as manager than GHodd

Interesting. Not something I would have thought Harry would entertain, but maybe I'm doing him a disservice.

He's got to do something with all those CBs he's accumulated. Not that he's a wheeler-dealer of any kind...

3-5-2 is the football hipster's new favorite tactic.

Hoddle will be managing another club in 2015 or sooner, this is just a sweetener to get him back in his track suit

It has come a bit early but with their youth set up, Palace would be perfect for him

He's got to do something with all those CBs he's accumulated. Not that he's a wheeler-dealer of any kind...

3-5-2 is the football hipster's new favorite tactic.

Caulker-Ferdinand-Dunne? With Ferdinand employed as the centre back who distributes the ball as the other two are ****ing useless with it!!

Caulker-Ferdinand-Dunne? With Ferdinand employed as the centre back who distributes the ball as the other two are ****ing useless with it!!

They've also got Clint Hill and Nedum Onuhoa. Not much pace, can see them sitting pretty deep.

Back